Halloween

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • What are you doing to celebrate tonight/tomorrow? We're watching the exorcist and or dawn of the dead

I thought I'd share:

Share you halloween pics! I love this holiday.
  • When our kids were younger we always went to the carnival at our church. Since the kids are grown up, married and gone, we sit at the end of the garage with our dogs and visit with the neighbors and kids as we hand out candy!

Being a teacher of 6th graders, Angie IS NOT looking forward to tomorrow!
  • Awesome pumpkin! It looks reeeeeeally evil.

My friend is throwing a party tonight. I miss trick or treating even though it's not that big in Australia anyway.
  • I think I'm just going to stay home and watch horror movies all night.
  • Oh I forgot to add, I'm going to avoid halloween candy at all cost!.
  • Luvja, I could mindlessly pick at a bowl of candy for ages and hit a 600 unneeded empty calorie surplus before I realise what I'm doing!

Good luck on avoiding - do you have much candy in the house?
  • Quote: Luvja, I could mindlessly pick at a bowl of candy for ages and hit a 600 unneeded empty calorie surplus before I realise what I'm doing!

Good luck on avoiding - do you have much candy in the house?
    Same here! I told my family they have to hide the candy bowl from me. My Mom won't even tell me what kind of chocolate bars she bought. Ha ha!
  • Aaah - I think that's a great plan

It sounds just like me! I know that there's junk in the house and my mum knows I know - but she gets that I can go crazy on sugar and doesn't leave it lying around.
  • They know whats best for their daughters!
  • Actually, I'm not even craving candy or chocolate bars.... YET anyways.
    Thats always a good sign.
  • Gonna take a "me" day. For 50 years, I did the right thing on Halloween. I went trick-or-treating. I took my kids trick-or-treating. I stayed home and handed out treats to all the kids (young and old).

For the first time in 51 years, I am going to turn off the lights - go out for a nice birthday dinner with DH and enjoy "my" day.

With age comes wisdom (and a bit of selfishness too)
  • My friend is throwing a little party and I'm gonna get my drink on!!!!!!!!!!!! We're watching the Japanese versions of The Grudge & The Ring!!! Should be really scary!!!!!!!
  • Stay out of the shower DISGRUNTLEDONE!
  • I saw that SHOP!!! Angie loves the kids but on Halloween or any other "holiday" they just get so jacked up!
  • LoL!!!! But thats the point. It's sooooooooooo fun!!!!!!