I'm getting married!!

• My fiance & I got engaged last November, and I knew I wanted a fall wedding...Well things have been hush-hush about when we were going to set a date. The last 2 weeks we have been open with each other, and discussed what we wanted for the future ~ something we haven't done in a few months. After a while, your plans change, and it's apparent for us they have. We finally got down to the marriage issue. I wanted a small wedding, something simple, with maybe 60 people at the most.

Well...After our long talk, he told me he wanted to get married in November of '09 all along. I was too stubborn to believe him when he told me this almost a year ago.

So we've been doing much much planning and budgeting. We finally found the perfect park to have our outside ceremony, and a nice banquet hall that's relatively inexpensive, to have dinner with our friends and family. So the date is....November 14th, 2009.
  • Congratulations, and a day after my anniversary! November has worked for us, I hope it's as kind to you (: I wish you many blissful years together.
  • Congrats! Fall weddings are so pretty!
  • Quote: Congratulations, and a day after my anniversary! November has worked for us, I hope it's as kind to you (: I wish you many blissful years together.
    Hopefully it won't be too cold. Hehe. I love November, it's my absolute favorite month of the year. I love the dark reds and orange colors, the leaves changing, the crisp Autumn air, and of course pumpkins.

And thank you both.
  • Awww congrats!
  • Congrats!
  • Congratulations! Best of luck.
  • Awwh, congrats. That's exciting!
  • Congratulations!!!
  • CONGRATULATION'S to you!