3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   Thread Killer - The Withdrawal, Pain and Anxiety (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/152002-thread-killer-withdrawal-pain-anxiety.html)

Operator265 10-01-2008 06:23 PM

OMG!!!! I managed to cut my phone line while putting in my dog run. I'm a freaking idiot. Thank heaven for PDAs. But, it is a PITA checking the forum.

Love y'all. Just wanted to say Hi.

twilit tera 10-01-2008 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Operator265 (Post 2389686)
OMG!!!! I managed to cut my phone line while putting in my dog run. I'm a freaking idiot. Thank heaven for PDAs. But, it is a PITA checking the forum.

Love y'all. Just wanted to say Hi.

:lol: don't feel so bad! The "professionals" who were working on a busted water main in my apartment complex busted through a gas pipe this afternoon. We were evacuated to the office of the apartments next door. :D

WebRover 10-01-2008 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bargoo (Post 2389237)
And don't forget Janet Evanovich
Her books include numbers such as "One For the Money"
Main character Stefanie Plum

I've read these in order - had to, I read them as they were published!

Quote:

Originally Posted by twilit tera (Post 2389113)
You're right! :woo:

:bday2you:

Have a happy one.

twilit tera 10-01-2008 11:14 PM

Thank you, WebRover!

srmb60 10-02-2008 08:41 AM

I didn't look at the birthdays today. I should!

bargoo 10-02-2008 05:27 PM

I love to read ,when I was a kid I read under the covers by flashlight when I was supposed to be asleep. I still love to read but can't seem to find time.

srmb60 10-02-2008 05:52 PM

There was a nightlight in our diningroom. I crept out there and read after everyone had gone to sleep.

twilit tera 10-02-2008 06:56 PM

In the 3rd grade, my aunt and uncle gave me the complete Choronicles of Narnia. I would stay up all night reading them, then come to school exhausted and fall asleep after lunch. :o

bargoo 10-02-2008 09:11 PM

What were some of your favorites when you were young? I loved "Heidi" and read it several times, when I was a little older my favorite was "My Antonia" by Willa Cather.

Operator265 10-02-2008 10:16 PM

OK, WTH is going on here? Our lovely Brain Fart thread is turning into a Book thread. NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum:

There are 3 book reading threads. Watcha Reading, Recommended Books and Favorite Books. I know cause I check them out. I just can't post cause I don't have any time to read and I miss it.:stress:

I NEED BRAIN FARTS!!!!!! I need to know there are sickos like me out there, even if they are bogarting the meds. I haven't shot Crystal Lite out my nose for three days.:sp: My keyboard is drying up. This is where we get Stupid!!! We try to shut each other down with ridiculous and silly propositions only to find out the fatty behind us is just as sick and stupid, or even stupider.

Somebody better make me laugh here soon, or I will get even. Remember the big truck run down from 9/22.:s: I will hunt you down.

Happy Late Bday Tera. I got my line fixed today. Like I said, my PDA is a PITA to deal with.

Still Love Y'all. Now let's get goofy.:crazy::rofl::kickbutt::frypan::lol3::broc:: sumo::twirly::hyper::flame::dance::cb::dizzy:

BTW, do y'all think Gary is out there somewhere still scratching himself in public? And Angie is trying to find a rock to crawl under?

Operator265 10-02-2008 11:17 PM

Oh thank goodness I'm caught up on my 3FC posting. Screw the land line. This Internet blackout is reminiscent of the June 6 shutdown.

ladybugnessa 10-03-2008 05:46 AM

It's Friday!

bargoo 10-03-2008 09:54 AM

This is a totally random thread.....anything goes..........

PhotoChick 10-03-2008 10:11 AM

Whoo hooo. Friday. :D

It's a weird day for me. Personal stuff. My life is waaay too surreal.

srmb60 10-03-2008 11:12 AM

You can try to get a reader's nose out of books ....

My internet is horridly ssllooww this morning. It's spoiling my fun. I think I should check and see what DS#2 is downloading upstairs while he sleeps.