General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 08-29-2008, 11:05 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 202/144/Lean/Fit

Height: 5'2

two incidents come to mind - 1. cutting my bangs in the middle of the night and the phone rang as I was snipping. I made a big diagonal cut right in the center of my bangs.

2. tried to dye my entire head a bronze color using only one box of dye. My hair is very thick and hangs well past my shoulders. The back was postitnote yellow, the middle was red the front was a mix of yellow red and brown. My son looked at my and literally cried. I used a henna dye to darken it up some but it was horrible and took YEARS to finally get all of my hair back to one shade.
tikanique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 11:22 AM   #32  
Fat-be-gone

I can't remember why I did this, but when I was 5 or 6 I shaved off one of my eyebrows. I guess I did it pretty hard because there are a lot of old pictures of me with a band-aid over my eyebrow. Plus I still have the scar.
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 12:08 PM   #33  
Turbo Girl!

S/C/G: 185/ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

This one isnt a personal experience, but a friend of mine has REALLY dark brown hair. Its black to anyone that doesnt ask, because it just looks black! She decided she wanted to be blonde! She bleached her whole head, and didnt use enough bleach, so it was blonde at the roots and pink at the end! She had also had an ID picture taken after she did it. Ponytail for her!! I didnt get to see it, she had dyed it black again before work but the picture was hilarious!
Lunabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 01:16 PM   #34  

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faerie View Post
I'm laughing so hard I'm nearly crying over here!

I went through a phase in middle school where I just cut my own bangs. My hair other than my bangs was fairly long. Anyhow, how I went about this was to put Scotch Tape over the hair & cut above the line with some scissors. Easy, right? Except I grabbed way too much hair one time, from all the way to the back of my head. So I had this huge line of bangs down my head, it was like some sort of twisted flock of seagals 'do.
Me too with the bangs thing - except I was a little younger, maybe 8 or so. Well, I cut them, then I kept cutting trying to get them even. I was finally down to about an inch of fringe sticking straight out of my forehead. I was petrified my mother would have a fit so........ I shaved it. Apparently I thought my mother wouldn't notice a receding hairline on a child . Wrong Didn't go too many places that summer
yoyonomoreinvegas is offline   Reply With Quote