General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 10-22-2021, 07:38 AM   #31  

I can't figure out how it works, but my children like playing in such games https://www.topspeed.com/car-games/c...-ar181316.html so it also became my hobby. Now we're playing together.
Leversun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2021, 01:13 PM   #32  

The thing you you like to do is your hobby
vanessa657 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 09:41 AM   #33  
banned

I used to have no hobbies either, because all my free and non-free time was spent studying. In addition to studies, I also worked part-time at least to have something in my pocket. Later, I stumbled upon a service that helped me with essay writer and my homework has become much easier. I began to devote time to my hobbies. Such as computer games and singing.

Last edited by Maxxx17; 05-13-2022 at 03:14 PM.
Maxxx17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2022, 12:28 PM   #34  

Default Crochet

I learned how to crochet a bit using YouTube videos that show people crocheting very slowly. After a lot of practice, I was able to make scarves and am now making blankets with granny squares. One of my 'diet danger periods' is from 3-5 pm, so having an engaging hobby that keeps my hands busy, and my brain out of the pantry, is helping!
Katybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2022, 09:55 AM   #35  
banned

Thanks
Maxxx17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 01:19 AM   #36  

My hobby are webdevelopment anf games. I work with Ruby on Rails service like https://syndicode.com/services/ruby-...s-development/ Scalable, secure, well supported and there are many more advantages of ruby on rails to add. In this guide, we will you through the top 10 incredibly useful advantages of ruby on rails. The Ruby on Rails framework is 100% free and runs on Linux, which is an open-source framework. It’s also easy to work with from a developer’s perspective. There are tons of gems(plugins) available, so it can save plenty of developer time and effort which can be a great benefit of ruby.

Last edited by samui; 07-09-2022 at 05:13 AM.
samui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2022, 06:09 AM   #37  

And my hobby is to piss people off. I don't know how to turn it into something normal. How about becoming an actor?
leesimonlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2023, 02:38 PM   #38  

photography is above all a passion, it's not made for everyone.
ritayong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2023, 04:48 PM   #39  

Playing guitar
vtorosort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2023, 05:48 AM   #40  

I totally understand what it feels like not having a hobby! It can be frustrating when everyone around you talks about their passions and interests. Have you ever considered giving tarot cards a try? It's a fascinating and unique hobby that allows you to explore your intuition, gain insights, and indulge in self-reflection. Plus, it's a great way to connect with others who share the same interest. Embrace the uncertainty and plunge into the mystical world of tarot cards – you never know, it might become your newfound passion! I usually use this site https://tarotoo.com/free-tarot for reading tarot cards.

Last edited by railey; 07-20-2023 at 02:36 AM.
railey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2023, 12:40 PM   #41  

computer graphic
evan54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2023, 06:48 AM   #42  

Nowadays I have interest in taking pictures an sharing ground images I couldn't resist sharing my journey from capturing pics as a hobby to venturing into the world of stock photography. It all started with a fascination for the intricate textures and patterns on the ground – from pebbles to pavement cracks. What seemed like an unconventional obsession turned into something amazing!

Exploring stock photography platforms opened doors to showcase my ground images. Who knew those unique angles and perspectives would strike a chord with designers and content creators? From sidewalks to cobblestones, my shots found their place in magazines, websites, and beyond.

What's more, this journey isn't just about photos – it's about discovering a passion, sharing a story, and even inspiring others. So, fellow photographers, don't hesitate to dive into the world of stock photography. Your unique perspective could be the next visual story to capture hearts and ignite inspiration!

Last edited by samui; 08-16-2023 at 09:48 AM.
samui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2023, 04:20 PM   #43  

I think everyone should have a hobby.
ronswanson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 12:43 PM   #44  

I just have no time for hobby...
Nnewelor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 12:43 PM   #45  

My hobby is photography. I love capturing moments, exploring different perspectives, and playing with light and composition. It's a creative outlet that allows me to express myself and appreciate the beauty of the world around me.
Eithe is offline   Reply With Quote