General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 07-09-2008, 04:59 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 328/276/140

Height: 5'4"

Best (based on others' compliments) - eyes, smile, skin, 'rack', hands

Worst (based on what I'd like to change most) - double chin, 'batwing' upper arms, lumpy thighs
Boomcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 05:04 PM   #17  
Yogasaurus

S/C/G: 180/120/115

Height: 5' 5"

My Worst- exercise-resistant darn kangaroo-pouch on my middle abdomen! Bat-wingy upper arms- booooo!!! Wicked Witch of the West nose- thanks, Dad.
Best- toes! I can pick things up with them!
Circebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 05:20 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 237/165.8/130

Height: 5'4"

Best - I'm in with the "feet" crowd. I have nice feet, straight toes, and I get them done every 2 weeks w/out fail. I also have great thick wavy hair (of a non-descript color, but great texture and body). I think the color of my eyes is great (hazel-green) but I am damned with droopy lids and faint eyelashes. I like my mouth (and have been told that it's sexy and "kissable" due to a nice full bottom lip). I have perfect teeth - never had a cavity in 40 years (mom was a dentist). Hm. Oh, and as I lose weight, I find I have a nice slender neck.

Worst: My tummy is definitely my nemesis for all the usual reasons. I am not fond of my hands - they're small with stubby fingers and papery skin (like my grandmoms). My ears tend to stick out and I hated them when I was in high school - they're a little better now. The skin on my face is rough - not scarred or pitted, but not smooth and pretty and it bothers me a lot sometimes.

Somewhere in the middle - I actually like my boobs for the most part, size and shape and so forth. What I dislike is that as I'm losing weight, they're sagging and require the use of a bra to keep them "north of the equator" as the saying goes. I'd love to have a lift, but I hate the idea of losing sensitivity (for obvious reasons).

PhotoChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 05:24 PM   #19  
I LOVE my furbabies!

S/C/G: 216/*ticker*/160

Height: 5'9"

Leah_0600: Worst- WEIRDLY massive hips, awful fat lumpy area underneath boobs (?!)

I have that too!! Mine are like two little mini boobs (that's what i call them) like two little pillows for my bra to rest on... i hate them and have had them since i can remember... if they don't go away w/weight loss... lipo will get rid of them and yes i am that desperate to get rid of them!

Circebee: Best- toes! I can pick things up with them!

I can pick things up with my toes too!! You get really really good at it when you have a back problem. I can pick up just about anything.

But honestly my best feature would be my blue eyes. my lips, and boobs(so i'm told- i think they're saggy)
Worst would be the rest of my body lol... my hair is frizzy and brittle and i can't fix it. My teeth are soft and have a very thin enamel so if i LOOK at a candy bar I get a cavity. I have a prego fat belly, fat dimply thighs, batwing arms with a mysterious rash that has lasted for over a year, oh i could go on but i'll save you the agony...
net knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 05:24 PM   #20  
onedayatatimer

S/C/G: 224/ticker/145-155

Height: 5'9.5"

Best: lips & feet
Worst: stomach, butt, thighs, & I hate my eyes, but that's just my own thing!
luckymommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 06:05 PM   #21  
Midwesterner

S/C/G: 152/116/120

Height: 5' 3"

Best: Hair-I pay a lot to keep it cut every 4 weeks & highlighted regularly, and skin-for my age(51) I get a lot of compliments.

Worst: My butt & abdomen-saggy (It looks like a 51 year old's butt) and hands (I bit my nail for years so they look weird) P.S. After weight loss I have the saggiest boobs ever. They look like little bean bags.
murphmitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 08:13 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 140/111/103

Height: 5'1

best: boobs, butt
worst: arms, stomach
sm177 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 08:25 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 200/Ticker/135

Height: 5'5" / Low Carb WOE

I get complimented on my skin, my eyes, my face, my hair. I know (from all those years of avoiding a full-length mirror) that I can make myself look pretty fantastic from the neck up.

Areas I think are worst? My thighs for sure, followed in a close second by my stomach.
snapless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 07:51 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 233.9/143/160

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLK View Post
Best: Eyes, they're gray-blue-green-hazel.
Hey, me, too!!!!!

BEST FEATURES:

My eyes are like the poster dexcribed above-they are mainly green-but turn AQUA when I get really mad/ticked off. They have a deep gray outer rim, and a small rim of amber (very light golden brown) right around the pupil area.

My chest is another of my best features. Currently I am at a 38DD...but even when I am at goal weight, they are still about a 36D at that time.

My waistline is another of my best features-it is very small considering that I have larger, rounder butt and hips.

My hands and wrists are also very nice, they are very small, slender, and petite. I get comments on them all of the time. I always keep my natural nails just SLIGHTLY longer than my fingertips, and filed square. They are always polished, even if it is just a clear coat for shine.

My hair texture-it isn't straight, and it isn't curly...it is naturally that wavy, bedhead sortof texture.

WORST FEATURES:

My stretch marks. My hips and lower belly look like a road map. (Three babies...all three were 9+ and 10+ pounds) There was no amount of cocoa butter in the world that was going to prevent them. My skin just "gave out".

My legs. They are larger all the way down-I will never have narrow ankles, and slender calves. They are just more "stocky" I guess. They are muscular, but they also tend to be a spot where I store fat...so I never seem to get the muscle definition that I would like...and I am fitter than my legs make me look. I will only wear shorter skirts if they are paired with black tights and Mary Jane type of shoes or dark brown tights and dress loafers-because high heels or lighter colored pantyhose make them look worse/bigger with short skirts.

My grays...I have a lot of gray hairs for my age (32) so I have to keep them colored.

Last edited by aphil; 07-10-2008 at 07:52 AM.
aphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 07:55 AM   #25  
Burning it away

Height: 5'2

Quote:
My grays...I have a lot of gray hairs for my age (32) so I have to keep them colored.
Hey - me too and I'm only 17, I have a huge grey streak in the front of my hair. Ack!

I'd say my best feats are my eyes, I get complimented on them quite alot! And my cheekbones, that's when they're visible

My worst is probably my butt.. I just hate my butt, though I have to say I'm very gradually learning to love the fact I have a little junk in my trunk

Last edited by Spoz; 07-10-2008 at 07:57 AM.
Spoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 08:10 AM   #26  
Feelin good in my skin

My favorite -

Arms, shoulders, stomach! Oh and I've been told I have princess hair and I like my smile/teeth

Least -

I have good legs but chubby knees... My nose...

But it's all mine - I'll keep it.
Marathon Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 08:45 AM   #27  
I'm a Loser ;)

S/C/G: SCG: 255/see ticker/160

Best: my lips (I was voted the most kissable lips in high school - even though I wasn't popular at all). My parents used to make fun of them when I was growing up saying I had (n-word here) lips. My dh LOVES them.

My eyes are usually grey/blue - but range from deep ocean blue to a hint of purple to a firey green depending on my mood or what I'm wearing.

According to DH - my hips... he LOVES to feel my hip bones when snuggling LOL.

Worst for me - everything from my neck down. LOL I have such a LARGE bone structre that even when I was thin (pre-puberty) I had knobby knees and elbows. My shoulders are too broad. I have stretchmarks from both kids from pubic bone to my ribs stretching from one side of my abdomen to the other (marks are anywhere from 1/2 and inch to 2 inches wide). I'm not even going to talk about my butt or thighs LOL. I have "Man hands" and "men feet" even though I try to pretty them up by acrylic nails and regular pedicures.

Last edited by tamaralynn; 07-10-2008 at 08:46 AM.
tamaralynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 01:01 PM   #28  
happy in her own world

S/C/G: 260/260/130

Height: 5'2"

best- i seem to get compliments on my hair, complexion, and smile a lot. I'm not afraid to do anything to my hair and it's always different and right now I love the super short fun cut & apparently so does everybody else.

worst- ummm... everything else! LOL I'd have to say it's my hobbit feet and my lump butt that bother me the most though.
lizziep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 01:12 PM   #29  
Waiting on a hot body

S/C/G: 165/153/135

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphil View Post
Hey, me, too!!!!!

BEST FEATURES:

My eyes are like the poster dexcribed above-they are mainly green-but turn AQUA when I get really mad/ticked off. They have a deep gray outer rim, and a small rim of amber (very light golden brown) right around the pupil area.

WORST FEATURES:

I agree! In your avatar photo your eyes are AMAZING!

And, I have been nearly all gray since I was 12, so I know the feeling I colored it a lot, but the streak in the center that came out first earned me the affectionate nickname "grandma" in highschool.

Last edited by MalibuBeachBound; 07-10-2008 at 01:14 PM.
MalibuBeachBound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 06:41 PM   #30  
lilybelle

S/C/G: 234/142/145

Height: 5'7

I've always thought my legs and my eyes were my best features. My worst is definitely my tummy.
lilybelle is offline   Reply With Quote