sunless tanning

• I seem to tan everywhere accept my legs .. well because my legs are mostly covered up ... but I was thinking about using it just on my legs and maybe buying a few pairs of shorts ....

I know you can use the pre-scrub for a more even tan and blah blah ..

but I was jsut wondering ...does anyone use this and if so what kind???
    I've had them in the past .. sometimes they are ok , sometimes they are orangy ...and there is so many different brands that promise you "the best real looking tan" and I haven't bought any in years!!! ( since I was a teen )

I'm not completely afraid to do my legs ... because if it comes out bad I can just wear jeans for a while like I do anyways

• Jergens is the best, and i've tried several kinds. And you can go as dark or as light as you want. There are 2 different formulas
  • awesome thanks!

• I'm a pink-skinned blonde...I have the best success with Tan-towels and Neutrogena foam, I spread it on with a pre-used tantowel, i never streak or look orangy...(the l'oreal does that, i won't use it with my skintone)
  • Tan-towels? I'll have to look for that and the neutrogena. I'm not exactly a blonde but I am very fair, and a little extra color I think would do me some good.