Work at home-suggestions needed

• Hi all- I've been looking for a job for a very long time, without much success. Does anyone out there know of legitimate work at home businesses? Any help would truly be appreciated.
  • Sorry Chris . . . afraid I don't know of anything off-hand. I took the liberty of moving yur post over here to General Chatter in the hopes that more people will notice it.
  • Thanks, Meowee. I didn't know how to post it so it would show up when you first sign on. How do you do that for future reference?
  • there are a few I can think of. one, of course, is child care. Another is medical coding, but you have to have the training.
  • Thanks, Slim. I think I'll look into medical coding!
  • Chris,

If you have a separate land phone line and an up to date computer, you could consider being a customer service rep at home.
    Companies like:
    Alpine Access
    West
    LiveOps
    Working Solutions

Note, you are an independent contractor with them. These aren't home businesses, but actual jobs.
  • Thank you, Lori. I will definately be loking into that. I would rather be an independent sub.
  • Quote: Thanks, Meowee. I didn't know how to post it so it would show up when you first sign on. How do you do that for future reference?
    Not quite sure what you mean . . . If you mean when you personally first log on . . . you need to subscribe to the thread (see "thread tools") and then go to User CP when you first sign on and any new entries in subscribed threads will be listed.

If that is not what you mean . . . give me a little more information and I'll see if I can come up with an answer . . .