Myspace???

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Umm... I wasn't sure where to post this thread, so I thought this might be the right place. I was just wondering if anyone has a myspace and if 3FC ever thought of setting up a myspace or already has one? I know there's gotta be lots of overweight women that could really use the support that you guys provide but don't really know where or how to find it! Anyhow, I have a myspace if anyone wants the link... peace!
  • I have a myspace. I'm on right now. PM me the link and I'll see you there!
  • I've got one, too =)
  • This isn't meant as a joke or ridicule but I am sure there are some myspace peeps around but there may not be that many. I always think of myspace as a younger generation thing (and I'm 33). You might have luck in the 20 somethings group:
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=56

I personally find myspace annoying and avoid it.
  • Heh. I'm right there with you, Nelie. A friend sent me a link to her myspace page and I checked it out and it had pictures of her kids and all the things that she likes to do. Which is cool, but I see her kids everyday and I already know all the stuff she likes to do. So I don't really see the point of a webpage about it---unless we lived in different states or something.

It was nice of her to think of me, but I clearly miss the point of myspace.

I'm 35, and I don't know how to text either. I ask my kids, "Why don't you just call your friend and talk to them?"

How am I old when I am only 35?
  • LOL! I'm 43 and I love myspace! It actually started out as a way to keep in touch with the teenage nieces and nephews, but then a lot of my circle got hooked into it, too. Now the young'ns have mostly moved on to Facebook, and I tried that, but I liked myspace better!
  • I'm impressed, auntie g!
  • We created one but never pursued it. I guess it's time
  • Indeed I believe it would do good!!
  • mine is stephanie52600 you put that in after the www. .com/stephanie52600

i LOOOOOOVE myspace... great way to keep in touch with my college and high school friends
  • I have one to keep in touch with my friends and family because of my shift (I work nights) it isn't always possible for me to call them you know at 2 in the morning when my lunch is. lol!!!
  • We should make a 3FC Group!

I would, but I don't know how!
  • I'm a big MySpacer, it's how I keep in touch with friends from middle school, high school, college, and friends I have scattered across the country. I have my own .com for blogging, and keep my profile private so as to avoid spammers/crazies. I don't know what the big debate is between Myspace and Facebook, personally I find there's more room for personalization and individuality on MS, though FB is a good resource for finding former classmates.

What's the big deal?
  • I don't like facebook at all. I'm a myspace addict though. I've moved 14 times in 19 years, and it's soo exciting to find people I went to school with when I was little.
  • Yeah, I have to agree that Myspace is much better... I like it most of the time! If anyone is wanting to add me, just pm me and I'll send you the link!