Things that make you cry

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Grey's Anatomy season finale.

Still teary

Although I think the writer stole the childhood trauma story from Dexter lol.
  • Everything makes me cry! I have the most overactive tear ducts ever. Hallmark commercials make me cry.

Fortunately this TV season hasn't hit me hard ... yet.

• this made me cry! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWNoiVrJDsE
  • Lots more things than you would think possible (if you ever met me) make me cry. Usually sad old men... Loneliness... In that, when I see other people who are lonely. It makes me very sad.

And yeah, PhotoChick, Hallmark commercials make me cry, too!
  • I cry everytime I see another adult cry -- on tv, in real life, every time. It just gets to me. I'm a big crier -- sad songs (like lost love songs especially). If I happen to flip on of those African children charity infomercials -- I cry. I don't like to see any kind of suffering. ANYTHING on 9/11 -- ball my eyes out. Anything about natural disasters. On a lighter note, Little House on the Prairie -- nearly every episode, lol. Those APSCA commercials on Animal Planet. Cry like a baby. Oh yeah, everytime I look at my ex's facebook.
  • little house on the prarie. every single episode gets me!
  • OH! I cry at so many things. Little House on the Prairie too.
  • ER, Reader's Digest, some Hallmark commercials. Anything that makes me think of my family, loneliness..today on my lunch hour I was checking out guinea pigs on myspace. A person had a site dedicated to thier recently deceased little animal- I bawled! Lots of tv shows, like "Intervention", stuff on TLC... ****, just thinking about all this makes me misty. I'm the town crier.
  • The 3FC site crashing.
  • The commercial for Christian Children's Fund or one of those programs for impoverished kids in foreign countries where the white bearded man shows you the poverty stricken faces of some of those kids. I cry every time I see it. (I have a sponsored child in the Philippines.)
  • We've lost alot of people at work and I've learned I just don't handle sudden death very well, even if I barely know the person. Once I've met them, they are a part of me.
  • Becoming Jane. I don't ever cry at movies but I haven't cried that hard in quite sometime and definetaly never over a movie. Thankfully no one was around to see that one. Just me, the couch, my tv and the darkness. lol
  • Becoming Jane is one of only three movies to make me cry, but honestly that one had me out of shape for several days after seeing it.

Pursuit of Happyness also had me in tears.
  • Forrest Gump. Oh Gawd. And I've seen the danged movie probably fifty times.

Oh, and another vote here for those Sarah McLachlan ASPCA commercials.
  • I saw a commercial recently - it was a bunch of special olympics kids running a race. One kid is out front, he's winning, his family is cheering. He falls down, the other racers run past. Then, a girl stops goes back and helps him up. All the kids go back, they link hands and cross the finish line together! The cheering parents in the audience are teary. I bawled my eyes out.

I'm an easy crier, though.

I remember one time, I was getting ready for work on a training trip (in a hotel), watching Oprah. She was doing reunions, people that hadn't seen their loved ones in years. Oh god, I cried and cried, red face, snotty nose, I thought for sure I would never pull it together in time to go deliver a training session!

Oh, and the season finale of House. Holy sheesh, that was intense, I cried and cried.