3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   What Is Your Non-Food Guilty Pleasure ? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/142199-what-your-non-food-guilty-pleasure.html)

Sweetcaroline 05-12-2008 07:35 PM

What Is Your Non-Food Guilty Pleasure ?

Just wondering what are your G-Rated :nono: Non Food guilty pleasures ?
Mine is American Gladiators... and its on tonight !!!!!!!!!!!!

Get n healthy 05-12-2008 07:59 PM

Netflix, i watch a movie during my work hours every day at 3:30 (i work from home, so i do feel guilty)

PhotoChick 05-12-2008 08:55 PM

Oh man .. G rated? Spoil all my fun! :)

Ok, ok. My guilty pleasure is the amount of time I spend on the internet reading blogs. My work means I spend a lot of time on the computer anyway, and I take breaks from my editing and so forth by reading some of the blogs I RSS. I keep up with about 150 blogs, a combination of humor, social commentary, photographers, fashion, food, politics, and (ahem) sex. (Ok, not so G-rated there!)

I use the excuse that it helps me keep up with my client base and know what the new trends are so I can maintain my business edge! ;)

paulym 05-12-2008 08:59 PM

hmm id have too say gambling! well its a plesure when i win lol:D

Shopaholic1204 05-13-2008 04:29 AM

Shopping

Sakai 05-13-2008 04:42 AM

Books.
I buy them all the time, even before I run out of books to read.
Right now I have about 10 books on my un-read pile.

Spoz 05-13-2008 05:04 AM

Sakai I do the same thing.. I love a brand new book :D

Mom2QJandT 05-13-2008 07:47 AM

I agree with books. I buy way too many and reading my own book is so much better than getting it from the library!

The other one I have (oh yeah, I have TWO guilty pleasures!) is getting pedicures. I love pedicures so much. I go every other weekend when the short folks are with their dad. It is awesome. I sometimes feel bad about spending the money, but then I remind myself that I deserve good stuff too and that no one is starving at my house, so it's ok.

meowee 05-13-2008 07:50 AM

An afternoon nap.

PrettyPaula 05-13-2008 08:23 AM

guilty pleasures are reading good books (i never get time to at the minute due to exams!)

going to bed super early and watching comedy shows

waxing my legs, plucking eyebrows, pedicure manicure for myself and a face mask.. i do this once a week or so... love it!

GatorgalstuckinGA 05-13-2008 08:25 AM

1. riding my horse is number
2. massages (when i have extra $$)
3. shoe shopping..yes too can be emelda marcos if given a change LOL)

tamaralynn 05-13-2008 08:27 AM

Books and my Playstation. Can't wait to get Wii Fit!

We have a book exchange at my work - which is awesome, I don't have to buy any and my already read books are put to good use.

Ruthxxx 05-13-2008 08:30 AM

A long soak in the tub with either Lavender or VitaBath bubbles, a book or smallish magazine, the portable phone beside me and my dog snoozing on "her" bath mat. A coffee is nice too or a glass of wine.

PrettyPaula 05-13-2008 08:42 AM

hahaa Ruth whenever i have a bath 2 of our cats stand with their paws on the side the whole time. fascinated by it! arent animals weird :)

Ps. i have wii fit already its awesome!

gaia3 05-13-2008 09:40 AM

My cats watch me in the shower as well--I think since cats hate water so much, they are mesmerized that someone would purposely stand in it...Silkie has even jumped in with me, stood it as long as she couldn and jumped back out... :lol:

My guilty pleasures are playing Bingo, and watching Glenn Beck. He is hilarious, but very smart.