General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 04-08-2008, 12:38 PM   #16  
agressive obsessive

S/C/G: 218/202/142

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinchilla Fairy View Post
I think Bosom Buddies or Breast Friends would be awesome.

What are you doing for training?

I'd love to do it, but I have a business trip that cuts right into when the 3 day walk is in my area. I am considering getting more running in and signing up for Race for the Cure in my area.

Good luck!

For training I am building up my leg muscles so a lot of strength training and trying to boost my cardio endurance. I am trying to get my teammates together and maybe walk a 10 mile to get started but they aren't to into it like I am. I am also getting a trainer once a week to help me out. I think it will be difficult but I am sure I can do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennedy5672 View Post
"MAXIMBUNNY" I am so happy to hear about you doing the three day walk. I myself want to do the walk and I would train with you but I am here in New Jersey. This is one of the things I want to accomplish when I reach my weightloss goal.

What do you think about:
  • Divine Divas
  • Diva Divine
  • Divas on the Move
  • Double Duty
  • Women of Wonder
  • Women of Worth
Ya I decided I would do it alone and slowly 2 friends decided to join me. I am so excited because I have NEVER done anything like that other then walking all day at disneyland but I doubt that is anywhere close to 20 miles a day. That is great that other ladies on here are doing it. I heard that walking 20 miles is the equivalent of one week's worth of work outs! so 3 weeks taken care of in one weekend that is awesome

Best of luck to those doing the 3day or any type of walk/run for the cure you are sweethearts!
MaximBunny is offline   Reply With Quote