General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 11-12-2007, 02:39 PM   #1  

Default does anybody here watch I LOVE NEW YORK 2?

am i the only one who watches this show?

im new to these boards so im not sure if there's a thread on it already.

anyway, i cant wait for tonight. ugh i hate tailor made. he's such a snake. i was so happy when buddha came back. i miss It and midget mac already. My personal fav is Punk. i think he's pretty cool and a class act. anybody else watch this show?
HookemHorns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 02:50 PM   #2  
Red Team Member

S/C/G: 289/206.5/140

Height: 5'4"

*raises hand*

I'm addicted! I was so sad that she sent Midget Mac home...but wow, his woman died just 4 months ago? eek.
Cassie501107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 02:56 PM   #3  
doinTHEbestIcan

another addict here!!

I like this one so much more than the first one!! The guys are cuter! I think 'Pretty' is the cutest. Tailor-made is full of it. It was just a little to slow for me and I'm afraid of little people so I'm glad Midget-Mac is gone.

Love this show and Shot of Love w/Tila Tequila!! Does anyone watch that?
mrsgeb2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 03:54 PM   #4  

yes!!! there are people who watch this show!!!

"it" was hilarious. i mean that whole Roses incident where he takes the roses had me cracking up. i dont know if you guys saw that, but he offered the lady who delivered the roses a lemon drop that he was eating for payment... hahahahhhahha... and then when tailor made walks in the door he looks at it and his roses and It does this weird face... oh man... and to top it all off, it claims that "larry fishburne" sent him the roses.... hahhahah....

i'm a guy and straight so i dont find any of the guys "cute" , but if new york was my sister i would probably tell her to try to end up with buddha or punk cause they seem the most "normal". pretty is cool also, but i dunno, he just seems too quiet and just stands in the background.. maybe tonight he'll have more camera time

and i agree, new york 2 is way better than new york 1.

as far as A shot at love, that's another show i watch. i watch most of the vh1/mtv dating shows. that was creepy when ashley freaked out when he got eliminated. if i were bobby, i would have knocked his country *** out. i think brandi is hotttttttt....i hate vanessa. what a witch. i saw an upcoming scene where brandi and vanessa get into a fight during eliminations. i hope brandi knocks vanessa's block off. anyway, i'll come back to this thread later tonight after i watch I love new york 2 tonight and give u my thoughts. glad to see there are people who watch this
Old 12-14-2007, 03:31 PM   #5  
doinTHEbestIcan

Okay so now it's down to the wire:

New York has Budda and Tailor-Made left.

Tila has Bobby and Dani left.

Who are u voting for??

I'm not really sure with New York because Budda really turned me off when he started flirting with the hostess'.

And with Tila, I'm voting for Dani, Bobby is a little tooooo sheltered.

Come on ladies, who do YOU want to WIN?
mrsgeb2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 03:58 PM   #6  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusj View Post
Okay so now it's down to the wire:

New York has Budda and Tailor-Made left.

Tila has Bobby and Dani left.

Who are u voting for??

I'm not really sure with New York because Budda really turned me off when he started flirting with the hostess'.

And with Tila, I'm voting for Dani, Bobby is a little tooooo sheltered.

Come on ladies, who do YOU want to WIN?
i already know who wins I LOVE NEW YORK. i'm not gonna spoil it, but i found out on the vh1 message boards. i wanted punk to win. i didnt understand why she eliminated him. he looked like he took care of himself and he is a lawyer who graduated from harvard. buddha and tailor made are horrible choices in my opinion. and i couldnt believe the drama with pretty.

as far as A shot at love, i hope danni wins. i dont like bobby personally