I need to whine, bad day

• I rented a table today at a craft fair, I worked for the last two weeks steady getting things ready, and everything turned out so good (so i thought) lots of people there, but few buying. everyone that walked by stopped at my table, and had great comments, but few purchased. I feel so let down and rejected. Now I have to figure out what to do with this stuff. I broke even, so guess that's the positive thing. I priced things lower than i saw them on online for too.

I came home exhausted, I forgot to bring a chair so had to stand up all day.

And didn't even my cat to come home to ( lost her a few months ago, and she was my best friend, I told her everything and she was the best listener.)

So I left there and stopped to get a few groceries, had to use great restrain to not buy a cart load of chocolate.

every saturday I give myself a small chocolate treat. I had an ice cream cone as it was a hot day. tasted delicious i might add.

thanks for listening
  • I am sorry you had such a bad day, at least breaking even is better than not making anything at all. Have you thought about adopting another kitty through a local shelter? There are lots of them that would love a new best friend! Hope it gets better!
  • Hang in there, Mary! I know you are dissapointed that you didn't sell more at the craft faire but look at your success - you didn't load up on chocolate.

Yea Mary!
  • Can't you save your things for another craft fair ? It's good that your disappointment didn't set you off on a binge.
  • thanks for your replies, I do have another kitty, she found me last year, showed up at our door with her brothers and sisters very dirty and hungry. neighbourhood kids were not being so nice to them. I kept one. she's a nice cat and all but just not the one that i lost, we had a real connection. I lkely am to blame we aren't so close because I just miss my old cat so much.

I can save the stuff and will, it's just that christmas is coming so fast I've pretty much missed the boat that's what I was so down about yesterday.

anyhow it is a good that i didnt binge out on chocolate, not that I didn't want to of course.

thanks again

M