They didn't put boobalah in the hospital

• Some of you on here know that he has a lung infection. He went to the dr the Monday before Thanksgiving and got drugs. He felt pretty good through that stressful week. In addition to have 2 projects that were to launch on Wed. before Thanksgiving, he had to report to court to sit for 2 days before being dismissed for jury duty. Our water heater went out on Tuesday evening. Fortunately, I could stay home on that Wed and get someone out here at 7PM. We got the water heater replaced on Friday and had our big Thanksgiving on Saturday.

He wasn't improving and kept complaining. I told him to stop complaining and go back to the dr. He's had another stressful week at work because of all the out of town visitors and all day meetings. He begged off a dinner the other evening. I don't know if he will go to the one tomorrow night. The people at the conference tables were backing away from him because of his cough. He explained about the lung infection.

He called me today to tell me that he was going back to the dr. They did x-rays and other tests. In addition to a lung infection, he has pneumonia.

Geez! If he'd have gone back last week, he'd have a weeks worth of antibiotics in him and probably be much better by now.

But, at least he isn't in the hospital. Yet.

Men and their histrionics!
  • I'm sorry that he's sick! Pneumonia is not fun! For the person or those living with them.

My DH is the same way. Won't go to the doctor unless he's bleeding or something just as serious. Men are silly sometimes.

I'm sending some "get well quickly" vibes... And a hug for you!
  • Very stressful! So sorry to hear he's sick. And pneumonia to boot! Gosh ;_;
    Healthy vibes & good thoughts your & his way!
  • Wow sorry to hear about this! Pneumonia is not fun..
  • I hope he feels better soon. I have Bronchitis... the step before pneumonia... and bronchitis sucks!!!

Do you have a humidifier? I've been using it at night times and it really helps sooth the breathing!