Very personal thread....

• So, I am working on losing all this attractive weight that I have gained, but I have a very personal question. I am pretty evenly distributed with the weight gain, but *sigh* I have gained in my, well, to be delicate and not offend, pelvic area. Has this happened to anyone else?? Or, please don't say it's so, am I the only one?? Does this go away with weight loss?
  • A friend of my grandma's had that problem...But she had to get liposuction cause she DIDNT want to diet. But I suppose it could've gone away with the diet.
    I don't know for sure, though...
  • We had a thread on this 3 months ago!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119947

I tracked it down for ya - 3 pages of discussion.
  • joannagoolman - I am skipping away to read the thread that mandalinn posted for you shortly, but let me just say right now that you are definitely not alone. I absolutely noticed an difference down there (less chubbiness, for lack of a better word) from my highest weight to my goal weight. I guess it's all part of being a woman - it's one of the areas that is, after all, made up of pretty much nothing more then fat and bone.

lointhecity - Oh my goodness! I didn't even know that you could get liposuction down there! The diet definitely seems much simpler
  • I have a feeling some guys wouldn't mind
  • I actually saw an episode on Dr. 90210 where a gal got lipo for that "problem", as she saw it. It was painful to watch! It was performed by Dr. Gary Alter, you can google it if you want.

Personally, I believe that all women are built wonderfully similar, but with many, many slight nuances everywhere. Viva la difference!
  • melekalikimaka - Cheers to that!

It is so sad the lengths that women will go to, in order to appear 'normal'
  • You guys are awesome!!! And Mandalinn, thanks for tracking down the post!!! I have lurked forever, but not usually in the general chatter, so must have missed it. Thanks so much!! And forget the lipo!!! My husband loves me regardless!!
  • joannagoolman - You're welcome! BTW, I like your avatar picture.
  • Penelope - thanks so much!!! And congratulations on your weight loss AND being binge free for so many days!!! That is awesome! Right now, I'm just trying to get through more than one!
  • joannagoolman - You can do it, I know you can! I was in the same place just a little over a month ago.

Best wishes, and lots of