General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 12-13-2007, 04:41 PM   #46  

This post has helped me complete my Christmas shopping! I got both of dh's parents a pair from the website, plus a pair for dh and myself. I got the Relief CrocsRx for his mom and me. Bought the diabetic silver ones for he and his dad who are both diabetic. The silver particles in them are supposed to be anti-bacterial and anti-fungal. They cost a little more but I thought that might even be good for those who wear them w/o socks and the smell issue. His mom has worn the cheap ones before so I think she will like them. I also ordered dh a pair of the diabetic socks for his stocking to try out. Here's the site: http://www.crocsrx.com/ They have free shipping right now. I searched online but could not find any other current coupon offers. In the past, they've had 25% off and free shipping. Just my luck! I signed up for their emails so hopefully I'll get the coupons in the future if we really like these.

I've worn my cheap pair all day and my heel actually does seem to be better! My gosh, after all these years of despising them, I sound like a walking ad for crocs....
poohshunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 10:41 PM   #47  
I'm not drunk, I have MS.

S/C/G: HW:250/SW://170

Height: 5'8" Apple Shape

I have 6 pair (4 black, 1 red, 1 purple) and they are the ONLY thing I wear, even in the winter like it is now. I think they are rather hideous, but while at Disneyland las April I gave in to red ones with Mickey head holes. That did it. I wore a pair to work every day (on my feet 10 hours) and now that I'm on medical leave for a bum leg I wear them all the time. They're the only thing I can stand on my feet. They sit by my bed for the nightime bathroom trip and they are not slippery in the snow. You try to take my Crocs and you'll pull back a bloody stump.

Last edited by ShootingStar; 12-13-2007 at 10:43 PM.
ShootingStar is offline   Reply With Quote