3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   I am a Closet ... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/127344-i-am-closet.html)

srmb60 11-18-2007 04:18 PM

I am a Closet ...

I caught my oldest son (then about 19) singing along with Sarah MacLachlan. "Yup," he said "I'm a closet Sarah MacLachlan fan."

I'm sure no one in the real world knows that. Just as my friends would be pretty surprised if they walked in right now. I've got country/bluegrass gospel just blaring! Love it!

How about you? Are you a closet ????

rabidstoat 11-18-2007 04:26 PM

Hrm. I think all my friends know about my embarrassing traits, like my fondness of reality TV shows. I am pretty shameless. :)

srmb60 11-18-2007 04:33 PM

I have a fairly major crush on Helio Castroneves ... I like to even say his name! Yummy!

GONNABE165 11-19-2007 01:30 PM

Don't think I am in the closet about anything - I do only tell what I want people to know. You like me for me!

practiceliving 11-19-2007 02:09 PM

I am a semi-closeted country fan.

For years, I swore I hated it.

Then I had a roommate from Calgary for a year, and she got me hooked on the more pop-country stuff. Talk about a gateway drug! ;) Now I always listen to the local country station at work and have tons of it on my iPod!

Just don't tell my friends! ;)

NightengaleShane 11-20-2007 09:19 AM

I'm not ashamed of ANYTHING. I'm a huge POISON fan. I like country. I like bad 70's and 80's music. I like Boy George and George Michael. I like 80's and 90's rap. I even like a couple BACKSTREET BOYS songs... ok, ok, now THAT was hard to admit! :lol: I'm not a fan of most cheesy pop crap (Fergie, American Idol, boy bands, etc just don't do it for me) but every now and then, I will sing along.

Ohhh I don't see what's shameful about liking country, really. I live in Florida; everyone loves country here, and up in VA, most people did, too :lol:

srmb60 11-20-2007 09:39 AM

I'm also a closet weigher. Nobody on earth knows how often I weigh myself or the lengths I can go through to make sure it's accurate. I'm not so bad now but I was amazing when I was really losing. Three sets of scales, intricate formulae for comparing ...

trekkiegirl 11-20-2007 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SusanB (Post 1934423)
I have a fairly major crush on Helio Castroneves ... I like to even say his name! Yummy!

LOL, me, too. I wouldn't call it major, more like half-major. :D Let's go, Helio!!! :carrot: He better be in the final! Heck, he better win!! :encore:

Hmmm, what else...I love 60s and 70s music. Oh, love The Monkees. :jig: Um....I own a Star Trek communicator and phaser. :o :p They're in the closet. :D