Glad I'm not in LV this week

• A part of the upcoming OJ stuff will be happening there this week. Apparently the place is crawling, as to be expected, with people. It's not till later this week but it's crowded.

How do you think it will go for him this time?
  • I have to say I'm glad I'm not in LV on any given week.

Although I'm not sure what you are referring to
  • Las Vegas and the OJ Simpson mess
  • Ahh I didn't know anything about it, which I consider a good thing
  • I hope they lock him up and throw away the key. And I'm not prejudiced in any way as I'm white and 4 out of 5 of my kids are of color.
    I just think he got away with murder and enough is enough.
    Lori
  • O.J.'s not getting away with it this time. I hope they throw the book at him!!
  • I don't see how he can walk. He's on tape saying that nobody could leave the room. That can amount to kidnapping.

Lori, I didn't take anything you said as racist. I feel the same way. Two of his kids had their mother taken in a very heinous way. I believe that he either did it or had an accomplice but he was behind it in some way.

The look on his face after Nicole's murder was certainly different than this time. This time he was smirking at the camera. His [insert the word of your choice] stinks like everybody elses.
  • Hey, once you get away with murder, why WOULD you respect the legal system? What a farce that trial was...
    I hope he gets sent away for a long, long, time...