General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 11-06-2007, 01:58 PM   #16  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Sweet tooth here! But not so much chocolate...its' okay but not a fav. Cheesecake and krispy kreme donuts are a fav! Thank god there isn't one close. But what I settle for is bananas, grapes, jello, and pudding and once in a great while an oatmeal raisin cookie from Subway, lol.
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 02:52 PM   #17  
I wanna be a loser, too

Height: vertically challenged

Put me in the salty column. However, after dinner, I will every now and then want something sweet. I have some low fat or fat free strawberry newtons in the cookie jar. I will have 2.
cbmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 03:11 PM   #18  

Cool

When it comes to comfort I love sandwiches - tuna and hamburgers especially. Binge food includes chips and chocolate. If nuts are around, I'm a goner.
sapphire9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 07:34 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 322/255/175

Height: 5'6"

Thanks for all your posts! It's interesting to know the general tastes of so many different people - when I started this thread, I admitted that I'm crazy about salt - well, for some reason I neglected to mention take-out pizza which is, or course, salty. I would never waste the calories on frozen store bought stuff, but Pizza Hut or another take-out - sigh - I'm gone.
Also, sorry to those who started craving their comfort foods! I guess it's kind of like "stinkin thinkin" for AA members - sigh - course I think about food all the time so I guess some of you are in that boat with me!
Lori
mom2fivesweeties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 07:55 PM   #20  
I'm a Loser ;)

S/C/G: SCG: 255/see ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

Mostly salty... potato chips, popcorn, crackers, fries... lol
Afterwards, I usually wash it down with something sweet.

My ULTIMATE craving satisfier is a big huge box of Crunch N Munch. Sweet and Salty all in one
tamaralynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 09:33 PM   #21  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbmare View Post
Put me in the salty column. However, after dinner, I will every now and then want something sweet. I have some low fat or fat free strawberry newtons in the cookie jar. I will have 2.
MARE one of my grandmas' always had to have something sweet after dinner....but....then she had to eat one saltine cracker to take the sweet taste out of her mouth.

I don't require desert EVER but if I do eat something sweet I NEED a cracker or a potato chip or something salty to take the sweet tase away too!
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote