3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   I this a result of jealousy? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/124479-i-result-jealousy.html)

Blueyedblond 10-07-2007 01:06 AM

Mary - you know I get what you are saying. My bf has one person from his past that I would like him to keep in his past (and they never even saw each other naked!) It was just a bond that they had that he admittedy never had with anyone else - and I dont even feel we have. Sad - I know.

You know me and this guy never saw each other saw each other naked either - LOL. We were teenagers. We even went to grad night together after we broke up, we were able to stay friends. I have to wonder if she was the same person he was with straight out after HS - I called him once and a female voice answered the phone and yelled at me "He has a girlfriend!" I always though it was wierd cause I was not "going after" him. It was funny to me at the time and I just left him alone thinking if I persisted to try and remain friends with him it would cause him trouble and it was his decision to be in a relationship like that if he chose - even though I was concerned.I figured when he gor sick of that kind of crap and left her, he would get back in contact with his friends. OMG - I think he married that girl!!! Now I feel bad for him - well, he made his own bed on that one didnt he.

sockmonkey70 10-07-2007 02:48 AM

LOL Yes he did! I wouldn't be able to stand that kind of overbearing person in my life! Poor guy.

And I didn't want to make it sound like I have forbidden my guy from talking/ seeing that ex. I don't believe in that, all people should have freedom of choice. I just think he understands as well as I do it is something that should remain in the past. I am still dealing with his issues from her cheating on him LOL.

Doesn't that nag at you, that maybe your man had this special bond with someone else? But if you are happy together, that's all that matters.

almostheaven 10-07-2007 10:07 AM

Another thing, you don't know the history. She may be jealous with good reason. He may have done or hid things in the past from her. But that's THEIR issue to deal with. I'd see no need to change your own page based on what one old friend, or his possibly jealous wife, feels. Who knows, he may even have had the changes to his page in the works but hadn't implemented them or read the comments, maybe accidentally wiped them out. There are all kinds of possibilities and I wouldn't sweat it. If you hear back from him, great. If not, it's not worth worrying about.

Jasmine31 10-07-2007 02:20 PM

Hey just noticed you are in Cali too! Don't worry about what other people think.
Maybe she is insecure.

Optical Goddess 10-07-2007 02:35 PM

I could never strip in front of anyone! I don't even dance!! I need your class!! :)

Blueyedblond 10-07-2007 04:42 PM

Goddess - my class is fun, but there is no nudity involved - we save that for the hubbies and the boyfriends ;) But we do wear layers and take those off.
I have had a lot of women who take this class for themselves only and never dance for anyone. That is fine - it makes them feel good for themselves.

Mary - yes it bothers and nags at me alot. It is the one reason I may never marry him regardless of being together for 3 years. I feel I deserve that connection with someone- i have so much to give and want the same back.

Heaven - Im not going to worry about it anymore. Now I just feel sorry for that relationship. I have trust in my relationship and dont think i could be in it without it. If he ever wants to get back in touch - he knows where I am. I have other friends I have found through myspace and that has made me very happy.

Jasmine - I love Cali - i could not live anywhere else!

Thanks for the input ladies!

Robin41 10-07-2007 07:57 PM

I'm a married woman and would have a real problem with my husband hanging out on your site and getting in touch with you. A stranger looking at your site sees a hot blond pole dancer with big boobs. Whether that's the reality or not, that's what you'd see. Not really the woman I'm looking for my husband to chat with. Your site is pretty sexually suggestive for someone just looking for friends. I'm not saying that's what you intend; just that it could appear that way to an outsider who doesn't know you.

I'm not particularly jealous. Primarily because my husband wouldn't cheat and because he's one of those oblivious guys that never even realizes when women flirt with him. He has stayed very close to his ex-wife and that doesn't bother me a bit. I understand what their relationship is; your relationship with this guy is not that clear. He tells his wife you're an old friend, what she hears is old girlfriend. Ambiguity makes wives nervous.

I hope you aren't offended by what I said; I certainly didn't mean it to be. But as a wife I can tell you that I'm not going to be that pleased with my husband chatting with hot blonds.