General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 10-03-2007, 03:19 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 159/TICKER/110

Height: 5'1

I think black and hot pink would look so cool.
ShyShy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 04:22 PM   #17  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Height: 5'3.75"

Before reading anything except the title (and who posted it) I responded in my head...purple. Not a bright purple, but a color more on the purple side of the spectrum - like a wine purple. Don't know why, but i think you would pull that off well.

Maybe burgundy is about the same idea.

One of those colors that in low lights looks black or dark brown but in the sun shines deep red or purple.
ennay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 04:23 PM   #18  
On my way...

Height: 5,4 ft

NightengaleShane, maybe your right and I have to try to "really" bleach my hair (or let the hair dresser do it). My last try was one of these "bleaching and coloring in one"- thingys.
Kate109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 09:03 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 256/???/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim_Star060404 View Post
Zoritsa: Have you tried doing one of those temporary dyes to see if black is for you? I did once (plain black on me looks horrid!). Thankfully, two good washes a day for three days got all the dye out. A hot-oil treatment after the dye faded was all I needed to counteract all the vigorous washing!
Yeah,I think I'm going to try and find a temporary one.A friend's daughter tried one,so I asked what she used.Thanks for the hot-oil treatment tip too.
zoritsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 09:09 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 256/???/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightengaleShane View Post
Yeah, zoritsa, that pic is me with black hair. It's pretty recent. I like it, too, and it doesn't look all that fake on me because I have a natural looking tan. That's amusing about you and your husband's hair compromises. My s/o and I have those, as well... well... I don't have any for her, as long as she doesn't shave her head bald (she never would anyway, she loooves her pretty long hair), but her rules tend to be: no shaving of the head + no growing it long. She doesn't like long hair, but that's ok; I prefer short hair on myself... more options for styling!

Unlike your husband, I actually look good with a shaved head (well, buzzed, not like Moby bald) seriously, I have a great head shape and can pull it off, but everyone doubts the shaved headed sexiness! That's also ok, because if I did shave my head, I'd miss my hair.

Awesome, SoulBliss.. BURGANDY is a great color... sort of an "all of the above" compromise; I LIKE IT!
To funny! Your s/o rules for you sound just like mine for my husband He looks equally as scary with long hair as he does with bald....so neither are allowed on him.I think his head looks scary from all the accidents he's been in,lol.
zoritsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 05:43 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 156/154/135

I'm going out on a limb here. What about platinum blonde with pink? I'm not saying you should run out and grab the 40-volume bleach but it looks cute on Jes from Rock of Love and I think, from your picture, that you could pull it off.

I would never admit to my natural haircolor- it's currently a warm, reddish brown- but I truly believe every girl should be blonde at least once in her life!
Lafayette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 11:28 PM   #22  
Me at 160

S/C/G: 195/193/135

Height: 5'5''

definitely the burgundy or black with red or pink tips.
My ds had black and pink for awhile and it looked good, better than his plain black or blond and black. Of course add in a few piercings and he thinks he's pretty hot!
L.
135again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 11:54 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 233/198/133

Height: 5'3"

Either bright red or blue. Do you ever watch '10 years younger'? The hairdresser's hair is a gorgous shade of blue. She also has had other colours but I like the blue best.
settie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 08:06 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 175-180/ 120-125

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by settie View Post
Either bright red or blue. Do you ever watch '10 years younger'? The hairdresser's hair is a gorgous shade of blue. She also has had other colours but I like the blue best.
Oooo oooo she is SO CUTE and I LOVE her hair!
NightengaleShane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 08:07 AM   #25  

Quote:
Originally Posted by 135again View Post
definitely the burgundy or black with red or pink tips.
My ds had black and pink for awhile and it looked good, better than his plain black or blond and black. Of course add in a few piercings and he thinks he's pretty hot!
L.
it sounds like your DS and I would get along!
Old 10-09-2007, 10:08 AM   #26  
Starting fresh!

S/C/G: 281/226/184

Height: 6 feet

Have you decided yet?

I like the idea of platinum blond with pink tips--I know, I know "Jes on Rock of Love" but it seems like the two of you have similar skin tones so I think it would look awesome!
princess_peach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 01:55 PM   #27  
change

S/C/G: 169/ticker/healthy

Height: 5'3" ish?

Manic Panic's Divine Wine, dude. Totally.
ollie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 02:24 PM   #28  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

I went to get a haircut the other day, and the hairdresser at the next cubicle had the most awesome hair color and I couldnt keep myself from looking....she probably thought I was interested in more than her hair!
She had black hair with subtle blue and purple highlights....it almost looked like peacock feathers. It was beautful!

Last edited by GirlyGirlSebas; 10-09-2007 at 02:24 PM.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 06:08 PM   #29  
Ironman in Training

S/C/G: 302/205/150

Height: 5'5

I tend to say go for the fun colors if pink is what you want. Although I like black hair it doesn't always look right on those of us who aren't natural although from your avitar you look good with it as far as I can tell.

Mine has been everything from purple to right now dark red.

I once had "flame" hair... blond with orange and red chunks...that was pretty funky and fun.
Idealmuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 07:10 AM   #30  

I think I am going to go with burgandy. I'm also getting my hair cut today. It'll be really short because it was a mohawk, and now it's going to be a small faux hawk until it grows out some.