3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   Do You Smell Gas? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/123161-do-you-smell-gas.html)

EZMONEY 09-19-2007 09:21 AM

Do You Smell Gas?

Do you smell gas? :bomb: Angie doesn't either ;)

We were talking last night and discovered that since I started my "better choices" journey, almost 2 months ago, I haven't been :faint: stinkn' :faint: Angie out of the house!

She truly appreciates that ;)

As for me...I kinda miss it :( ......I had such :devil: power! :devil:

trooworld 09-19-2007 10:17 AM

HAHAHAHA! :lol: No, I gotta say, I don't smell gas. That is a good thing in my opinion. Now you don't have anything to blame on the dogs! ;)

Rhighlan86 09-19-2007 10:24 AM

You're dogs are too adorable to blame them for something like that.....they wouldn't do that ;) My boyfriend used to do it too.....i would smell something and not know whether it was the dog or him cause they both would look at me like they did something :lol:

EZMONEY 09-19-2007 10:39 AM

Well I see I have been moved from Weight Support to general Chatter...I guess I was stinkin' up the joint over there!

4myloves 09-19-2007 10:39 AM

I think I need to start Stewart on this diet.

4myloves 09-19-2007 10:40 AM

Quote:

Well I see I have been moved from Weight Support to general Chatter...I guess I was stinkin' up the joint over there!
Well, you know this isn't really a Weight Loss Support topic. :dizzy:

phantastica 09-19-2007 10:52 AM

We can make this a support group: a grief support group for Gary's loss of power.

My dad used to blame it on the "barking spiders".

EZMONEY 09-19-2007 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4myself (Post 1860367)
Well, you know this isn't really a Weight Loss Support topic. :dizzy:

WELL! I don't think Angie would agree! It's the best thing about my weight loss for her! ;)

EZMONEY 09-19-2007 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phantastica (Post 1860393)
We can make this a support group: a grief support group for Gary's loss of power.

My dad used to blame it on the "barking spiders".

:D Yep PHANTASTIC we have those here too!

EZMONEY 09-19-2007 10:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trooworld (Post 1860319)
HAHAHAHA! :lol: No, I gotta say, I don't smell gas. That is a good thing in my opinion. Now you don't have anything to blame on the dogs! ;)

I would never ;) do that!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhighlan86 (Post 1860327)
You're dogs are too adorable to blame them for something like that.....they wouldn't do that ;) My boyfriend used to do it too.....i would smell something and not know whether it was the dog or him cause they both would look at me like they did something :lol:

Just a little FYI RHI ~ it was BOTH of them! :)

lizziness 09-19-2007 11:27 AM

hahaha Gary you crack me up.

my dad would wait til they went somewhere and then blame my mom!

poor mom.

FrouFrou 09-19-2007 11:28 AM

Yeah, I smell gas...this thread. Are you kidding me, a thread about farts...hmmm, maybe I should start one about TOM.

Kim_Star060404 09-19-2007 11:57 AM

Yeah, DH likes to do it in bed and then throw the covers over my head. Those men DO hold too much power with their farts.

You know what's funny? My dad used to do the cover thing to my mom. I remember her screams! ;) When hubby did it the first time, I was like, crap, I did marry someone just like my dad!

lizziness 09-19-2007 10:46 PM

"I was like, crap, I did marry someone just like my dad!"

It's never when they do something good that you think this either... *LOL* I have thought this several times.

and why not a farts thread? we can have a britney spears thread. ;)

EZMONEY 09-19-2007 11:04 PM

LIZZIE ~I swear if there was a farts thread ALL of my in-laws would join in. I told Angie once that everytime we get together with her family FARTS come up. She said no they don't...well I told her to wait and see...guess what? I am so right!! EVERY TIME!

She came home from her mom's a few months ago with boxers for me that were Monty Python (one of her family favorites) that said "I fart in your direction" on the back of them!!