The Walton's

• Does anyone watch the show "the Walton's"?
    I am a huge fan of the show!
    I found some addresses on the net for some of the actors and to my surprise today I got a photo autograph of Earl Hamner and Ms. Clair (Ike's wife)
    I hope I dont sound Geekish; I really never expected a reply!
  • I grew up watching the Waltons and have seen them in reruns over the years. I adore the show!!
  • Omigosh YES! I LOVE
    The Waltons! I bought all the seasons that were available and now are having my kids watch them! 'Course I'm old and conservative! But......it is really a nice and wholesome show for family values. My younger kids are 11, 11, 10 and 9 and LOVE the shows!
    Lori
  • For those interested here is a site with Earl Hamner and some casts members addresses...

http://www.voy.com/167136/
  • good night john boy
  • Good night EZMoney,
    Good night Snowbunny,
    Good night momto5sweeties
    Good night Pita420...

No geek alert here -- you love the show and that's all that counts!

• good night freiamaya
  • KATHY ~What time does it come on and channel for you...although I am here in California. I am not finding it.
  • Its on the Hallmark channel; 7am for me.... so about 10am for you.
  • TRIPLE LOVE that show! So cool that Earl Hamner and Ronnie Claire sent you autographed photos!
  • Thank you Kathy, I looked it up, it comes on here at 8am to 10am, there are 2 shows. If I am off work I'll re-live some childhood memories. Well, actually I think I was a senior in high school when it started it's run!
  • I LOVE the Walton's! And Brady Bunch, Gilligans Island and a lot of the older shows...I love the dish too so that I can have a zillion stations and watch all the old stuff.