I got a call......

• here is a link to what this is about http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121065

I got a call about 8:30 this morning from the secretary. I missed it, I was out in our shop.

I called her back and she said that they appreciated me coming in the other day for the interview...
    and that.
    they want me to come back for the second interview on TUESDAY!!!!! They scheduled me for the last one of the day, just like the 1st interview! I was the last person they interviewed for the position during round 1! And now I will be the last person they interview for round 2! I went from having a 1/18 chance to 1/4 or 1/5 (he said they would be calling 4-5 people back for second interviews) WISH ME LUCK on TUESDAY!!! By this time next week I may be giving my 2 weeks notice at my current job!
  • COngrats on the second interview thats awesome!!! GOOD LUCK!!!
  • Congratulations! There's nothing like the thrill of a second interview!
  • THANKS! My day actually keeps getting better, I just found out I get to go to Vegas in November. My friend won tickets, and he b/f doesnt want to go, so she is taking me and another gal. W OOOOOO Hoooooo
  • Hang in there! Good luck!

Jay
  • Congratulations!!! Lots of luck!