This may be waaaaay too personal..but...

• Alright, so this is about sex so if you don't like it....don't keep reading...

I was just wondering, with being overweight, what are the easiest and best positions for you?

I am a very self-conscious person...the type of person to wear a t-shirt to bed at times...I'm KINDA getting over that as I've lost some weight and feel more confident. But I feel as though sometimes things get boring with the same ol' position because I"m scared of hurting my tiny fiance. He's 145 and I just feel like I might hurt him...even though I probably wouldn't. He notices that I'm worried about that, and so it's the same every time.

Does anyone else have the experience of having a small bf/fiance/spouse and being overweight? What do you do? I don't mean to be so personal, but I really want to know!!!

Alright, I"m officially embarassed, but hey....gotta learn sometime.
  • lol...*blushes* As someone else already did, if ANYONE has any advice...pm-ing might be the best with this question.

Good advice so far though! *big thumbs up*
  • We've removed the other replies (some ok, some quite graphic) and agree that PM is the best way to handle this. We have a lot of kids on here, some quite young.

Thanks