What do you do for YOU??!?!?!

• Ive been thinking that Ive done nothing for myself in soo long. And I just need to go out and do something that is for ME and only ME. I just have this uneasy feeling that I need to go out and do something. First thing that came into my mind... Taco Bell. Or a 6 pack of beer. How is that helping me?? Its not. So I was just wondering what other people do just for themselves. When they just need that time for them.
  • New earrings, or perfume ,a new cd or dvd ,anything but food.
  • Frankly, I go to the gym. No DH (he's not one for lifting), no kid, no work, no e-mail, no demands except those I place on myself. I often don't talk to a soul.

And I get to do it every day!
  • I go see a movie by myself or get a pedicure.
  • I go to the Saturday Market - a nice long walk out in the open and bring home lots of wonderful local organic veggies...

oh no I really am adapting to life in Eugene. *LOL*

A nice hot bath with some quality sugar scrub is nice too.
  • My red wine and ff cottage cheese are mine ... all mine! So is my MP3 player and I (normally) walk alone. I indulge in a daily visit to 3FC too!
  • I sometimes go tanning (lets face it fat looks better tanned..lol) but that has almost come to a stop, I like to get a haircut/style, that always makes me feel good.
    I usually use my breaks at work to take a short walk, alone, that way I can mull over things that have been happening.

I like to have some solitude from "life" just to clear my head
  • All kinds of things...lately, I went and bought a bathing suit to go to the pool. Would never do that due to my weight but decided I am not going to not do things because of my weight.

I also go walking, buy a new book or cd once in a while, go to the movie. And next is a pedicure (have always done them myself), and a new do. Also, go to a museum or the zoo...just something relaxing for me.