3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   Celebrity look a like? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/118996-celebrity-look-like.html)

lendingheart 07-27-2007 11:33 AM

Celebrity look a like?

I know we all want to look our best... the best us we can be... but if there was a someone famouse you think you could look like and would want to look like after the weight loss WHO WOULD IT BE?

Mine is MORTICIA ADDAMS... ( Carolyn Jones) from the 60's tv show.. The Addams Family. She is 5'5" im 5'6", im not sure about her weight, but she measured 35-25-37 Im sure that her curves are considered too fat for tv now, (like Marylin Monroe) , but i for one feel God created those curves and i want mine back!!

When i had them before i was a teen... now Im 30 and want that look, I know i cant dress up like her this Halloween, but by next halloween i could.... i wouldnt even need to buy a wig... i have the black hair like her.... just need it a little longer ( prenatal vitamins are good for that)

Who is/ will be your celebrity look a like? ( Give their real name and a role they played so i can figure them out)

Glory87 07-27-2007 11:39 AM

I could never look like her, but I would looove to look like Catherine Zeta Jones (particularly CZJ from about 10 years ago). What a stunning woman.

2Fat4myJeans 07-27-2007 11:46 AM

Ha! Jessica Alba, though my body really won't ever look like hers.

kateconfessional 07-27-2007 11:48 AM

i would love have evangeline lily's or christina aguilera's body. i think their body types are very attainable for me since we share the same shape. they're gorgeous as well!

lumifan4ever 07-27-2007 12:04 PM

I think Carrie Underwood has a pretty realistic body shape. I figure we must be about the same height. So, I guess if i had to pick someone, that is who i would pick. I don't want someone who is a stick but someone with a little meat and some curves. I think she has that whole, girl next door thing down pretty good. That's what i want.

alinnell 07-27-2007 12:11 PM

Gwen Stafani--I'd kill for legs like hers!

trekkiegirl 07-27-2007 12:23 PM

I would love Cheryl Burke's (Dancing With The Stars) figure and her talent! :carrot:

ButterflyDiva 07-27-2007 12:26 PM

I would love to have Jessica Alba or Fergie's (from Black Eyed Peas) body

practiceliving 07-27-2007 01:13 PM

Sara Ramirez! She was in Spamalot on Broadway, and now she plays Callie on Grey's Anatomy. She's about my height, curvy like woah, and very fit.

sockmonkey70 07-27-2007 01:27 PM

I want Vida Guerra's body!!

http://www.pinoyspy.com/wp-content/u...uerra-butt.jpg

NightengaleShane 07-27-2007 01:39 PM

I want Jackie Warner's bod, because I know I'll be able to have it when I'm thinner. Her and I are near the same height (she's actually an inch taller than me, but we're close) and we have similar bone structures, and I also have a naturally athletic look to me.

Suzanne 3FC 07-27-2007 02:02 PM

Nigella Lawson. She's not afraid or ashamed to have hips :)

zenor77 07-27-2007 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lendingheart (Post 1792537)
She is 5'5" im 5'6", im not sure about her weight, but she measured 35-25-37 Im sure that her curves are considered too fat for tv now, (like Marylin Monroe) , but i for one feel God created those curves and i want mine back!!

I was a big Addams family fan too! I always wanted to dress up as Ophelia (Morticia's sister.) Of course, that's because I'm blond.

I'm not sure about her weight, but that would put her in about a size 4-6 depending on the charts these days. Which would have been a size 8 or 10 back then (I think.) From what I've read Marilyn Monroe was a size 16 back then which (I think) would be a size 12 these days.

Oh and I agree with Suzanne, Nigella Lawson has killer curves and she not afraid to have them. I would never want to be stick thin like some celebrities out there.

BabyBrownEyes 07-27-2007 05:37 PM

J-Lo is my pick....man, I would kill for an a** like that!

I'm not sure of which celebrities have my height and build, so I don't know who I could be. I'm 5'9" and have an hourglass figure with a little bit of a butt, but not much...

Who could I be?

blondebritbrat17 07-27-2007 07:15 PM

Scarlett Johannson.. she's got that wholesome look to her but she's really pretty and sexy too.. Not too skinny but got some curves to her. I think I'm slightly shorter than she is though. I'm only 5'4. I'm blonde too and I used to get told all the time that I had the all-american girl look but yet I looked innocent and sexy all at the same time.