Is anyone watching ROCK OF LOVE with Bret Michaels?

You're on Page 1 of 10
Go to
  • I absolutely love this show; it's my new reality TV obsession. I've been a huge fan of Bret Michaels and Poison since I was a kid, and have met Bret twice. If I was single, thinner, and knew about the casting, I would have definitely auditioned.

I'm a huge fan of most of VH1's dating shows, like I watched Flavor of Love semi religiously, and I Love New York even more so, and while it might be trite that they're doing a rock (cough, white people? ) version of the show, Bret's awesome enough and the girls are skanky enough that it's kept my attention.

Any other fans? Let's talk about Rock of Love!
  • What's up with that one drunk girl who looks like Fergie?
  • Hi, my boyfriend had me watch this show last night and I got hooked! There were two episodes in a row and I loved them. I couldn't stand most of their other shows like this one (Flavor of Love, I still watched them though...it's like a train wreck) but this one was soo good. It's was hilarious. I'm already betting him on who is going to win!
  • I watched one episode, but probably won't watch another one. (I have kids that might see it and there is just way too much to explain about that one!) I hate admitting that I find it so entertaining, because the women are so skanky. It is terribly degrading to see them fight so hard over one man! But, that's not to say that it isn't interesting to watch.

And then there is the mid life crisis part of me that thinks that it is sad that Bret looks so old and has to take this route to find a woman.

But... it is entertaining!
  • LOL, the drunk Fergie lady... Tiffany? Bret eliminated her in the most recent episode. Too bad. She would have continued to make great TV.

So, Rhighlan86, who do YOU think is going to win? I think there's a good chance that Rodeo will, though I read an interview with Bret that he started to really fall for one of the women, then he took her on an elaborate date, and she told him, "This isn't working out." I wonder which one that will be?

Slashnl - LOL... yeah, Rock of Love is DEFINITELY not for children. It IS super entertaining, though. As for Bret... I actually think he looks pretty good for his age. He's 44 and much less washed up than most of the 80's rockers are - look at Axl Rose, Sebastian Bach, Vince Neil, and Jani Lane... THEN, look at Bret. The only 80's rock star who has held up even better is Jon Bon Jovi, and he's married. Besides... better to fight over Bret Michaels than Flavor Flave, no?
  • I am hoping that Rodeo wins. She is on his level at least i think so. He said she has a hot body so he likes that shes like a bodybuilder, shes fun for him, and she also has a kid so he knows that she could be a good mom. I think she would be perfect. He said he doesn't want to introduce his daughters to anyone until hes sure and I honestly think that some of them really wouldn't be good for a longtime commitment. But she seems like she would be fine if he went and did his thing and would be there when he came back. So I'm rooting for her!!
  • I hope Rodeo wins, too... she seems like she would be a good match for him, plus she's not a skank like most of the girls on the show are made out to be. He's seemed to have a special connection with her from the get-go, and it's obvious that she's really into him as well.
  • I wanted to watch that. When does it air?
  • browneyedgirl77: Rock of Love airs on Sunday at 9 PM EST. They also play re-runs throughout the week.
  • Quote: LOL, the drunk Fergie lady... Tiffany? Bret eliminated her in the most recent episode. Too bad. She would have continued to make great TV.

So, Rhighlan86, who do YOU think is going to win? I think there's a good chance that Rodeo will, though I read an interview with Bret that he started to really fall for one of the women, then he took her on an elaborate date, and she told him, "This isn't working out." I wonder which one that will be?

Slashnl - LOL... yeah, Rock of Love is DEFINITELY not for children. It IS super entertaining, though. As for Bret... I actually think he looks pretty good for his age. He's 44 and much less washed up than most of the 80's rockers are - look at Axl Rose, Sebastian Bach, Vince Neil, and Jani Lane... THEN, look at Bret. The only 80's rock star who has held up even better is Jon Bon Jovi, and he's married. Besides... better to fight over Bret Michaels than Flavor Flave, no?

dang it! i miss one episode....

I would totally fight for Brett. No so much for Flave... Although I would love to catch NY on the street.
  • I'd love to catch NY on the street too, though I'd hate to run into Sister Patterson in a dark alley
  • Bret has always insisted that his girlfriends remain faithful while he gets whatever on the side. I have a hard time believing that he's looking to change.
  • rubberlegs, I read that same thing you said on metalsludge.tv you're right, he probably ISN'T looking to change, though if that's the case, why is he even bothering to look for "love" in the first place? In my opinion, it takes a special kind of woman to put up with that... A SUCKER! But maybe now that he's older and his life has slowed down a little bit, he might be looking to settle. Even though he looks good for his age, he's no longer a hot new rock star with top 40 hits, you know?
  • Quote:
    you're right, he probably ISN'T looking to change, though if that's the case, why is he even bothering to look for "love" in the first place?
    He's not looking for love, he's looking for a mid-life career boost.
  • Love that show! I did watch Flava of Love as well, and I REALLY don't understand why all those ladies wanted him so bad. Enough ladies for TWO seasons!
    I think they should show more than one episode a week. I'm totally addicted.