Yes!

• Well this is in no way diet or weight-loss related...but......

I finally found Nickel Creek tickets!!!!!!!

Okay, so most of you probably don't even know who that is, let alone care...BUT!...it is my all-time favorite band. We used one of their songs for our wedding...it's what I walked down the aisle to. This is their last tour, and their tickets sold out almost immediately. The concert is on Sunday here in MI, and people are asking $100-120 PER TICKET. I found 2 for less than that. I am SO SO SO SO excited! The concert is in a small setting, and it's general admission, so I can get there early and sit right up front. I really couldn't be happier to see this concert! Though it is sad it is their final one (for now). Anyhow, I just had to share my excitement!
  • Good for you! Enjoy your time!!
  • Not sure who that is.. what type of music is it?
  • Ooooh I like Nickel Creek. I had a chance to see them last year, but it just didn't work out. Have a good time!!
  • We have a couple of their CD's. They actually grew up where I live. One lives/d in Oceanside and the brother and sister live/d in Vista. Two bad they are breaking up...for now. I heard that their stuff just quit selling so they were of to try new things. Also that they had been doing this little gig too long and needed a break. Not sure how much is true of what you read though sometimes.

AriesBarb I would describe their music as mostly bluegrass style.

Have a great time WINTERSTARZZ!
  • I read they just wanted more family time and whatnot. But who knows? Hopefully, the "for now" actually means they aren't done. Because that would be pretty darn sad! Their music just makes me melt. It's so beautiful!