Any Tour de France Fans?

• I was wondering if there were any other big Tour de France fans on board? My DH and I started watching mid-tour last year and got hooked. Thanks to Tivo for supporting my obsession.

We spent Saturday and Sunday watching the prologue and stages. (Wasn't Robbie M outstanding??) and nearly cried at the crash today. Haven't heard who all is out, but a number of the guys didn't look good as they came in.

• My hubby and I are!! We got hooked about 2 years ago and look forward to it every year!

I can't wait until they get back to the Champs-Elysees and Concorde! One of my favorite areas in France!

It's inspired to me to get out on my bike and even though I only have a mountain bike, it still inspires me to challenge myself.
  • I'm hoping that we can drag out our bikes this weekend too! There's no confusing us with "real" bikers though. Our pit stop at Starbucks is one tip off. HAHA.

Can you believe that only one guy was taken out by that terrible crash yesterday? They're pretty tough, no doubt.
  • My hubby is a huge fan so I watch too. I quite enjoy it especially the mountains. From what I heard there were no serious injuries yesterday.
  • I've been watching by default because my husband is an avid cyclist (he's doing the London to Southend run on Sunday). He's missed some of Le Tour but I'm using that for my arguement as to just WHY we need a SkyPlus box! Then he won't have to ever miss it again!
  • A fan here...but as with so many other sports these days...the drug situation has put a huge burden on this fans support....Landis is a somewhat local boy...so tired of that story, and Armstrong....not a god!
  • I've been getting home everyday and turning on the tube to watch the highlights!! I think I'm addicted!

Hey, Mummy Tummy: we'll have to root for your husband! (Like, "Go dude in the __________ colored jersey!")

Gosh, I've gotta get out and hit the trails!!!