I was surprised that 2 went in ****'s Kitchen

• I didn't see Aaron being taken away in the ambulance. I wonder what is wrong with him. So he's out.

Joanna got it last night. I guess trying to serve rancid crab gets you out of there over taking the pasta out of the garbage.

I was just surprised that 2 went. Won't that mess up the coming weeks or did they shorten production by 1 episode?
  • They didn't say what was wrong with Aaron but he doctor told him he couldn't continue because of an illness.

Hasn't this happened before 2 people leaving in one week.

I would love to see Julia winning it all. They have such an attitude about her working in a shock, horror Waffle House. She knows how to cook. She's maybe not a gourmet chef but she is willing to learn.
  • And she shows it. She is very willing to learn. She also steps up to the plate with whatever assignment she is given. I would love to see her continue on.
  • ^^Yep, she's my favorite too! What a trooper! She has such a great attitude compared to many of the others. What the heck is up with the girl who threw spaghetti away and then took it out of the TRASH That is NASTY! "212 kills the bacteria" she said. Oh, and killing bacteria is all we care about when serving food to customers?