Ask a Question ... the newer thread

You're on Page 1 of 33
Go to
  • I bow to Allison because I copied her thread starter ...
    Here's how you play. I ask a question. The next person answers and then posts their own question.

I'll start:

What would it mean to you, to find that all scientific evidence suggests that you can lose 20% of your body weight?

btw ... I made that up ... it's just a question
  • Quote:
    What would it mean to you, to find that all scientific evidence suggests that you can lose 20% of your body weight?

btw ... I made that up ... it's just a question
    I would be happy to learn I could lose ANY % of my body weight. lol

What is the silliest superstitious thing that you do and can't seem to make yourself stop?
  • I still catch myself holding my breath while driving by a graveyard, left over from when I was like 8 years old and friends told me you could inhale someone's soul that way- I knew it was silly even then!

If you could be any kind of cookie, what kind of cookie would you be?
  • I'd be a sugar cookie.

What would you rather be:
    forever rich or forever loved?
  • Forever rich. I can buy love!

What's your favorite word?
  • Can't say it here! But, it's an adjective, adverb, noun AND verb!

If you won the lottery, which charity would you donate to?
  • I would probably donate to the charities I already do but I have one goal if I ever come into a lot of money which is to build a huge animal shelter where animals can get plenty of room to roam and play, and it'd be well staffed and clean.

If you could choose one item to be calorie free, what would it be?
  • Any unhealthy food than comes in an orange-colored container--I can think of three right off the bat!

Is there any one moment in your life you wish you could revisit and change?
  • Orange colored container? Help me out... I can't think of anything in an orange colored container.

When I was 16 and trying to lose weight, I wish I could go back there and try to change instead of waiting until 13 years later to make actual progress.

What is your favorite wild animal?
  • Skunks

(cheddar cheese Pringles, Reese's PB cups, PB cap'n crunch, some varieties of BBQ potato chips, full-fat Stouffer's frozen meals--you could cover my kitchen in orange and I'd be happy--sick-to-my-stomach-miserable, but happy)

Is there any one thing about you that other people find weird? (Like, I like the scent of skunks! )
  • I always cry when marching bands go by in a parade. Its embarassing!!

What is your favorite zoo animal?
  • The one that gets set back out into the wild!

What is your favorite time of day?
  • About 11am...late enough so I've had my coffee...not too late to have another cup and early enough so I have most of the entire day full of endless possibilities!! (gawd...sappy!)

What is your favorite place you've been on vacation?
  • China

Where would you like to go on vacation?
  • Australia...the wildlife there would be amazing to see, plus I LOVE that accent. Ireland would also work for me. By the way, nelie, I share your dream of opening an animal shelter.

What is your favorite part of your body?