3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   Evil vanity (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/109707-evil-vanity.html)

ennay 04-12-2007 08:33 PM

Evil vanity

Anyone else have people they just love to look better than? I am having an outing next week and a woman I cant stand will be there. Got a whole new HOT outfit. Just call me MILF

lottalisa 04-12-2007 08:46 PM

You Go Girl!
You a are almost to goal? You deserve a hot skimpy dress!! And some of those spiked heels! If I was at goal I would wear the sleaziest hottest dress (tight and short). I have never been able to wear anything like it in my whole life! If not a dress some really short shorts! Ahhh, to dream... You just go to your event and show off! You deserve it all!
Lisa

EZMONEY 04-12-2007 08:59 PM

:o OH MY :o I MUST HAVE PICTURES!! SERIOUSLY ;)

ennay 04-12-2007 09:36 PM

Its not a skin showing outfit, just skinny jeans and a hot pink tank with a black mesh sweater. Its a girls night out thing, so I want to be "appropriate"

I dont know how to post pics other than in my profile, but I'll try and get dh to take a pic.

EZMONEY 04-12-2007 09:42 PM

Sounds like Dh will be doing more than taking pictures...;)

lottalisa 04-12-2007 09:48 PM

ennay,
I did't mean to sound that bad. I know if I was near goal I would be wearing a hot(I guess appropriate) outfit. I have always been so conservative because of my weight. I can't even wear anything tucked in! It will be nice to wear something that will show my figure not hide it.
You should go out and have a great time! And show off your new, fit, healthy body!
Have fun!
Lisa

ennay 04-12-2007 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EZMONEY (Post 1650806)
Sounds like Dh will be doing more than taking pictures...;)

What and muss my hair and makeup?;)

ennay 04-12-2007 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lottalisa (Post 1650812)
ennay,
I did't mean to sound that bad. I know if I was near goal I would be wearing a hot(I guess appropriate) outfit. I have always been so conservative because of my weight. I can't even wear anything tucked in! It will be nice to wear something that will show my figure not hide it.
You should go out and have a great time! And show off your new, fit, healthy body!
Have fun!
Lisa

lol, its ok, maybe when I am closer to goal. Still have about 10 lbs.

and I didnt mean that what you described was an inapproprate outfit, but I want do appear casually unaware that I am looking good. You know "just tossed this on"

melekalikimaka 04-12-2007 11:30 PM

ennay, if you've got it, flaunt it! Nothing wrong with that. I know what you mean about showing somebody up. I used to like to do that when I would be at functions that my exBF and his skanky ho would be at... :lol: I don't usually frequent the same places as they do anymore though, I've grown more sophisticated, I like to think :lol:

Now Gary, remember that you're talking to the mother of your adopted grandkids :nono:

LindseyLouWho 04-13-2007 07:46 PM

This might sound VERY strange, but when I get to goal I want to look a thousand times hotter than my boyfriend's mother looked at her thinnest (a size 8 when she got married to his stepdad, she was probably 26 at the time). This is mostly because she's always been a horrible witch to me, including asking my boyfriend after she had just woken up from a open biopsy on her brain if he was "just with me for the money". What nerve. I could go on and on about that woman, but I don't want to raise my blood pressure. She's always made off comments about my weight to my boyfriend and other family members of his when I'm not around, even though she's probably at least 250 lbs herself. So yeah, that's what I want to do. Rub it in her face. AND actually keep it off. She's always been one to lose 90 lbs and gain it straight back at an alarming rate. Dang, I'm a little bit angry now. I should stop. :lol:

EZMONEY 04-13-2007 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melekalikimaka (Post 1650908)
....Now Gary, remember that you're talking to the mother of your adopted grandkids :nono:

I KNOW! That is why I wasn't more ....ummmm...vocal ;)

Mummy_Tummy 04-15-2007 01:34 PM

When I still lived in The States, I did alot of community theatre. I was still very slender then and looked good (not that I thought so at the time but that's a whole nuther thread!). There was another woman there with whom I had a bit of an awkward relationship. We were sort of set up so often as each other's rival when auditioning and stuff that it made it tough to be friendly. She still looks the same and I have actually used her as my motivation for losing weight. I just think how I would NOT like to run into her looking as I do now. I'd only ever admit that here, to you guys!:o

PinkyPie 04-15-2007 02:00 PM

I hope this doesn't sound horrible... but I would LOVE to be in better shape than my DF's ex-W! Even though I like her and we all get along (for the kids' sake!) and I don't wish her any ill-will whatsoever... I still want to have a better body than she does!!

I think I'm truly evil for saying that!

ennay 04-15-2007 02:52 PM

Well, from what I can gather...virtually all of us feel the same. So if you are evil, we are all evil. :D

I think it is only evil if you wish she would get fat, not if you wish you would get HOT

NemesisClaws 04-16-2007 03:53 PM

Hmmm...I generally want to look good for myself, but I'll admit, at times when I have to go to family functions or for job interviews, I get hit by that whole "if only I had a smoking bod...." :)