Hockey Playoffs are Just Around the Corner!!!

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • How are your teams doing?
  • Do you mean NHL or just the kids?
    NHL, well I am in Northern Alberta so I am not sure we even have an NHL team anymore
    My little guy plays in his end of the year tournment tomorrow it should be a fun 8 hours at the arena. Dang those homemade fries!!
    T
  • GO SABRES!

They have already clinched a playoff spot.
  • Thanks for asking TECH!

My RAIDERS are soooo over until next season

My LAKERS are swiftly losing a play-off spot

My DODGERS are almost ready to start

My UCLA BRUINS and USC TROJANS are still in March Madness

Guess that is it for SPORTS teams
  • Quack-Quack....go DUCKS
  • Flames are 8th in the Western Conference at the moment! Keeping our fingers crossed that they don't get booted down to 9th
  • GO PENS!!!
  • WOOHOO!! GO SABRES!!
  • Ducks are in...so excited....
  • My son's team won their tournement, he 7 and this is his first year playing. I'm so proud

NHL...

Go Av's

I just like their jerseys

BG
  • I'm finding the NHL just so mixed up or something this year. I dunno what to think. I think I'm pretty excited about the Pens ...
  • Berta: How cool for your son!!

Susan: I know whatcha mean...it seems a lot of the teams that were in the playoffs last year aren't contenders this year. The hurricanes, for instance...here they are Stanley Cup Holders and this year the won't even make the playoffs!! The Sabres, on the other hand, were the first team to clinch a playoff berth this year! It is a good year to be a Sabres fan!!

Sometime soon I'll post a picture of my DD and I in our Briere and Vanek jerseys. I came home the other night from work (after the Leafs pounded the Sabres into the ice in Toronto) to find my DH wearing my Vanek jersey!! That's okay, though...I have my own Briere jersey, so we can all share.
  • Just a few more games...I'm hoping the Sabres get to play the Leafs in the first series...THAT would be real hockey playoff atmosphere!!

GO SABRES!!!
  • In Philadelphia, we are trying to forget about hockey. It's just so sad.

Mel
  • Mel: Yes, but you have our Marty, so things will look up for you for next year. We Sabres fans are worried for next year as other teams are hitting hard on our star players, so we don't know how much of our team will be left next year. Briere...Drury...Vanek...if we lose them, WE'LL be singing the blues big time!!