3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   I have BOOBS, help me! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/106265-i-have-boobs-help-me.html)

djs06 03-05-2007 03:53 PM

If you have a Bare Necessities in your area, I'd highly recommend them.

I'm with Nelie, I was wondering where it came from! That's my nightmare, because I have the opposite problem! :lol:
Hope you're happy with the results!

nelie 03-05-2007 03:59 PM

Oh, I think it'd be a dream come true if I had instant boobs. I have a good cup size (C) but I've always had a bigger bottom than top. My cup size is increasing though as I lose weight and I may have to go up to a D soon. If I get to my goal weight and I'm small chested, I won't have a problem with that though.

Elerine 03-05-2007 04:06 PM

Hey girls

I guess I am full of info for big-busted women, but I doubt it's gonna be of much use to you! (Being on the opposite side of the world and all). I'm a 14 E, I have no idea what that is in American sizes, but suffice to say they are HUGE. :o

If you are ever in Australia :P Harris Scarfe does a great fitting.

Kylie

shrinkingchica 03-05-2007 07:07 PM

Marti- I will give myself time, I guess I am just really excited! :D

Cinderly&Ennay- You have sold me on Nordstroms I will go there first (after a few weeks or so of course ;)).

Lillybelle- It has gone really well so far...it is just a major shock because.....
Nelie, I DID get major boobage not overnight but over 2 HOURS! Try that for mind boggling :dizzy:.

Marbleflys- does bc really increase breast size???? because i am going on them in a few months.... wouldn't it be nutty if they got even bigger!! :dizzy: ;)

Thanks djs! :) And Kylie (when not if) I get to Oz one day I might just hit Harrris Scarfe up. :)

EZMONEY 03-05-2007 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shrinkingchica (Post 1598048)
Ennay----

And Gary.......I KNEW that a headline like that would catch your attention hahaha. :lol:

CHARLOTTE ~ you ALL know me too well! ;) Of course I KNOW NOTHING about bras OTHER than what I like to look at, but I will say my step-daughter works at Victoria Secret when she is on her college breaks, and as much as I love the magazines that come to the house (we get at least one a week from all the shopping my step-d and daughter do there) I would have to say that....well...let's just say when I ask my step-d what her day was like, how's work, etc. the answer usually comes back something like this, "It was REALLY-REALLY good, the girls that work there are REALLY-REALLY cool, OMG...their boyfriends are REALLY-REALLY cute and all the guys that look in the window are REALLY-REALLY cute and OMG...." Now, I am not Victoria Secret bashing, goodness sakes not 'cause I sure like the commercials...but...I'd stick with your 3FC advisors and go the "mature" route for the fit...then later...go for the "LOOK"! Hey, but what do I know?:o

Mamato4under5 03-05-2007 10:15 PM

my mom had an augmentation done and they say to wait til you're healed to know what your true size will be, then go to Victorias secret or somewhere where they can help you out :D Congrats on your weight loss success!

shrinkingchica 03-06-2007 08:55 PM

:lol: Gary, I think that you have convinced me too!

Thanks mamato4! :)