How do you weigh in?

• Sorry for a stupid sounding question, but what's the best way to weigh in and get an accurate sense of your weight? While I know that weighing yourself at the same time of day is important, but should I do AM/PM, clothes on/off, empty stomach/a couple hours after a meal?
  • I think the most accurate way of weighing in is in the morning with maybe just your underwear on and after you have peed, but before you have eaten.

That's what I used to do when I weighed in. Also usually if you weigh in at the same time on the same day once a week you'll get a very accurate measurement of your weight loss.
  • I usually weight first thing in the morning, well after I go pee, with no clothes on... In a way I guess it's kinda cheating because it's my "empty" weight but it makes me happier and that's really all that matters, right?
  • I always weigh the same day of the week, first thing in the morning before I eat breakfast.
  • In the morning, no clothes, after I pee but before I eat. Also, I have to make sure to be very still while weighing and not shift my weight, because that can make my scale be off by like 2 lbs sometimes if I'm particularly wobbly that day.
  • I actually weigh three times every Monday's. Once in the morning naked and after I go to the bathroom and before breakfast. And then in the early evening with my shoes off before going to my WW meeting. It's to see if my scales are the same as WW and they are.