Oh NurseMichelle & other nurses!!!!! She passed!

• We got word this morning that she passed the state board! She is just walking on air. I'm sure you know that feeling.

She will start 22 weeks of Versad (sp).

What a relief!

What would be a good celebration thing to do for her? I know we can take them all out to dinner, but I'm hoping to do something a bit different. I have no idea of what.

Thanks to all of you who kept your fingers, toes, eyes and everything else crossed. I was, too. However, it got difficult walking and driving. Besides, peope were looking at me funny.

• CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!

How wonderful! I'm so happy! I remember that stress of waiting and not knowing. But it was a slam dunk! Whatta girl! Now comes the FUN part, the new nurse orientation, precepting, etc. She's going to be so great.

Thanks for letting us know!!! I've been wondering!
  • A big congratulations is in order. My SD that recently passed hers was so scared, but like your DD she did fine. It's been about 23 yrs. since I took mine they were the 2 day written ones and I was so worried. But, I passed without any problems.

Why not throw a private party at home for her with some of her closest family and friends. Take pictures. Hang ribbons and balloons. I'm sure she'll really appreciate the celebration whatever you choose to do.
  • YAY!!!!!! Tell her congratulations!!! That's awesome!!!!!
  • As for ideas of what to do to celebrate...besides of dinner....how about shots of tequilla!

Have fun...it is wonderful feeling!

Liz