General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2007, 01:12 PM   #16  
I wanna be a loser, too

Height: vertically challenged

Gary, you have beautiful eyes! You definitely win on that one.

Hair? Hmmmmm. Didn't you just tell us that you went and had yours weed whacked off? If so, then wait a month and post new pics.

What is all that on the credenza? It looks like a row of shoes. Do you not wear shoes in the house? We try to limit them because we spent a mint on reclaiming our hardwood floor!

I love the name, too. Didn't John Travolta name his son Jet?
Old 02-14-2007, 09:48 PM   #17  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelby897 View Post
Very handsome little guy -- you do have the mostach going for you -- so do you measure hair/per surface area -- because that may catch you up (you may have to include mostach/nose hair), but if you go by shear content and coverage, the little guy wins!! Congratulations to your family on the cute little man!!
Thanks SHELBY ~ I am going to retire my nose hair trimmer so I have a fighting chance!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennay View Post
Tough call on the hair gary... yours may be a bit longer but his seems more evenly distributed.

and I think there are a couple "way"s missing...way WAY cuter.
TREE HUGGER

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandalinn82 View Post
Are we talking percentage of coverage? Surface area of head covered? Total hair volume?

depending on your answer.

% coverage of head - Jet

Surface area of head covered - you, but only because your head has more surface area, thus more square inches of scalp to cover. If we talk about ratios, Jet totally wins (see first answer)

Total hair volume - you again, but because your hair appears to be longer. But Jet wins in the length-to-head-size ratio.

I have a feeling i didn't help much...
COLLEGE GIRL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennay View Post
mandalinn - how about rate of growth? Because clearly gary has had ..what was that again..53(?) years to grow that skimpy coverage and jet has had only a few months.

GEE THANKS ..HOWEVER! I have 13 more days to go on that one!

Jet is flying along at something like 1/4-1/2 inch a year, gary is sputtering along at 1/4 inch per decade.
Angie says I am always "sputtering"

Quote:
Originally Posted by junebug41 View Post
Ok, I have no opinion on the matter at hand, I just think Jet is just about the coolest name you can give a person.
Hey Kiddo ~ what do you think of his mom's name SUNSHINE or his aunt's SUMMER DAWN? No, my sister wasn't a hippie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandalinn82 View Post
An excellent point! Jet wins on rate of growth and percentage of coverage. Gary wins in other categories only because he has a big head :-P
EL CABAZON! And to think I named my daughter Amanda!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizziness View Post
wow i'm dumb. i loaded the pics and saw two grown men that looked the same. The family resemblance was amazing! then i saw the little guy.. hehehehe. long day to ay the least.

Jet definitely wins on overall coverage, sorry Gary.
It was that EDUKATHUN you had here in California.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2frustrated View Post
Gary - you have more FACIAL hair, whereas Jet wins hands down on the cuteness and fluffy baby hair factor!

Are you going to start singing Jet by Wings at him? Oooo-ooo-oooo-oooo-oooo-oooo-oooo-oo-oo! (great running song btw...) [/ramble]
I'll give ya the cuteness factor FRUSTRATED, but wouldn't Band on The "RUN" be better?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alinnell View Post
Big head. You said it!!! Too funny, Gary. But I have to agree with what everyone has said.

OF COURSE you would! But I have seen your DH's legs...you got nutin' to say girl!

Happy Valentines to everyone!
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantastica View Post
Jet is an awesome name! Is it a nickname, or short for anything?

AIRPLANE

Am I the only one who thinks Gary has more hair? Perhaps the coarseness of adult hair makes it appear thicker.
No, I think I have more hair too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by almostheaven View Post
I dunno who's got more hair, but I keep telling my grandpa that babies always come out looking like their grandpas....bald and toothless.
I don't care what they look like ~ talk my kids into getting me one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikanique View Post
Jet is such a cool name and such a cute baby! Gary, you lose. Did anyone in your family think that YOU won?

SERIOUSLY TIKI, do you really think my family CARES about my feelings?

Happy Valentine's Day e'rebody!
XOXOXOXOXOXO

Tiki
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbmare View Post
Oh great! Now we're going to have to decide who has better teeth in a few years!
Around 10 grand already in my mouth MARE. Maybe I can win by default!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbmare View Post
Gary, you have beautiful eyes! You definitely win on that one.

THANK-YOU You should have seen them when I was a kid.

Hair? Hmmmmm. Didn't you just tell us that you went and had yours weed whacked off? If so, then wait a month and post new pics.

GOOD IDEA!

What is all that on the credenza? It looks like a row of shoes. Do you not wear shoes in the house? We try to limit them because we spent a mint on reclaiming our hardwood floor!

Mare, when the carpet was new, about 3 years ago, we did take our shoes off...but my 2 golden retrievers broke it in...seems they don't really care if they have mud on their feet! We still do keep our shoes there, but honestly, one of our dogs, Reba, collects shoes through out the house, garage, closets, etc. So we just pile them up there until the rightful owners puts them where they belong.

I love the name, too. Didn't John Travolta name his son Jet?

Seriously PHANTASTICA Jet is my nephew's name, not short for anything...last name...RHOADS!

Thanks for all your input gals ~ It was fun!
Old 02-14-2007, 10:08 PM   #18  
Let's do this!

S/C/G: 210/149/140

Height: 5'6.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZMONEY View Post
PHANTASTICA Jet is my nephew's name, not short for anything...last name...RHOADS!
I have a friend who named her son Tuff.

His last name?

Love.

I kid you not, this child will go through life named Tuff Love.

I'm secretly convinced she has promised her child to the WWF when he's of age.
Old 02-14-2007, 11:24 PM   #19  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Hey JuneBug ~ When I was a kid we lived next door to a family that had 3 kids ~ Stormy ~ Frosty and Blizzard! I couldn't tell you if that was their real names, I was only about 8, but that's what they went by.

Tuff Love better start LIFTING now! WOW!
Old 02-15-2007, 07:08 AM   #20  
Addicted to potato salad!

Gary: You have the early lead, but I suspect he'll pass you up in no time!!

As for nose hairs....one never really 'loses' the hair on their heads...they just reappear in other, less desirable places! Like in your ears, nose, down your neck, etc.
Old 02-15-2007, 09:03 AM   #21  

So Gary, when bathing suit season approaches, are you and Jet going to pop back on here?
Old 02-15-2007, 09:11 AM   #22  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by techwife View Post
Gary: You have the early lead, but I suspect he'll pass you up in no time!!

As for nose hairs....one never really 'loses' the hair on their heads...they just reappear in other, less desirable places! Like in your ears, nose, down your neck, etc.
It's so nice to be "mature" TECH

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelby897 View Post
So Gary, when bathing suit season approaches, are you and Jet going to pop back on here?
Oh sure SHELBY and have you gals kick me off 3FC for the entire summer...no freakin' way! What would I do for entertainment on those long hot August nights?
Old 02-15-2007, 07:11 PM   #23  
ugggg.....

Gary--my Daddy told me his view on hair loss in men....

When you have a receding hairline...you're sexy

When you have the bald spot going on...you are a thinker

When it meets in the middle..you just thought you were sexy!!!

Jet's got a rock star name so in a few years I think he will be doing the long hair thing and definitely surpass you!! Though you could do the zztop beard to go along with the moustache!!
Old 02-15-2007, 07:23 PM   #24  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Yeah but JULES What if you just have a 5head.....I passed forehead several years back?

Jet's daddy is a skateboarder/drum player! And a pretty darn good kid too! So, with a dad like that and a mom named SUNSHINE...well...can't wait for the nmaes of the next kid! My brother in law told me that this was the only nmae that they though was even close to normal of the ones the kids picked out, for their first grandchild.
Closed Thread