General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2007, 12:55 PM   #286  
One pound at a time.

S/C/G: 238.2/186.2/150

Height: 5ft 4in

Latin night tonight.

Will Haley wear a short skirt?

What will Sanjaya do with his hair?

Will Lakisha listen to the advice given to her?

Will Melinda be surprised when the judges tell her how good she is?

Tune in tonight.
Old 04-10-2007, 01:20 PM   #287  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

Latin night tonight.

Will Haley wear a short skirt? YES

What will Sanjaya do with his hair? That Carmen Miranda idea above sounds like a "Go" for him!

Will Lakisha listen to the advice given to her? Doubtful

Will Melinda be surprised when the judges tell her how good she is? "Who Me???!!" "you really, really like me!?!?"

Tune in tonight.
Old 04-10-2007, 01:24 PM   #288  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clydegirl View Post
Latin night tonight.

Will Haley wear a short skirt?

What will Sanjaya do with his hair?

Will Lakisha listen to the advice given to her?

Will Melinda be surprised when the judges tell her how good she is?

Tune in tonight.
You know, I think it's sad that we can all pretty much answer all of these questions right now. The show has become quite predictable.
Old 04-10-2007, 05:45 PM   #289  
Ilene the Bean

Predictable is an UNDERSTATEMENT ...
Old 04-10-2007, 05:47 PM   #290  

S/C/G: 228/228/160

Height: 5'4

I love this show, but I am really getting sick of listening to Sanjaya perform every week...come on he's got to go. And I really love Chris Richardson, but I fear that he is going to go if he doesn't step it up a bit...lets pray that they all sing their hearts out tonight
Old 04-10-2007, 06:51 PM   #291  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

WILL HALEY WEAR A SHORT SKIRT?

If my little does I will be on cloud 9
Old 04-10-2007, 08:42 PM   #292  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

lol at gary...i bet you liked her tonight...short shorts (it wasn't a skirt) and she did a bit of the salsa.....poor gary's floor will have to be moped up from all the drool LMAO
Old 04-10-2007, 11:41 PM   #293  
One pound at a time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorgalstuckinGA View Post
lol at gary...i bet you liked her tonight...short shorts (it wasn't a skirt) and she did a bit of the salsa.....poor gary's floor will have to be moped up from all the drool LMAO
Funnilly enough I thought about Gary when I saw her
Old 04-11-2007, 05:54 AM   #294  
Eating for two!

S/C/G: 324 highest known/on hold/150

Height: 5' 5"

You know, I think Jordin is quickly becoming my favorite contestant. I know Melinda is a great singer, but so is Jordin, plus she's so much younger and just cuter--more "fresh," if that makes sense.

And Blake--he really surprised me. When he announced what he would be singing, I was like, oh GOD this will be horrible...but he really pulled it off. He's done that for me a few times now, and I think that shows that he can really handle just about any genre they throw at him.

And I agree 100% with Simon that Haley needs to stick with the tactic of wearing as little clothing as possible since that's the only thing that squeaks her by from week to week. I was watching it with Jeff, and whenever she tried to do the "salsa" dancing, he asked if she was having a seizure--all she did was shake
Old 04-11-2007, 09:23 AM   #295  
One pound at a time.

So last night my 2 favourites were Blake and Jordin. Jordin seems to get better every week. Sanjaya wasn't that bad he will be around another week. Not sure who will go tonight. Haley and Phil were my bottom 2.
Old 04-11-2007, 09:48 AM   #296