Old 08-02-2022, 07:36 AM   #1  

Default top game strategies

Hi all, I love to play strategy games. Strategy game - a genre of computer games in which the player to win must apply strategic thinking, I am most attracted by the fact that it is necessary to apply strategic thinking and develop it in the course of the game. Here https://www.techshout.com/great-game...gaming-laptop/ I was looking at the top of popular starategiya, but I am sure that on top of these there is still a large number to which you can pay attention, so I would like you to share with me these games.

Last edited by jeksonborn; 08-07-2022 at 05:44 AM.
jeksonborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2022, 08:16 AM   #2  

I had something similar. It seemed like my Windows wasn't holding up, even though the game doesn't weigh that much. I don't understand why this would happen. I play
Overwatch 2 boosting overboostpro and apply some extra features like overboostpro that help improve the characters. This is a very useful item for newbies like me, so I have no problem with the game. That's why I think the problem you cited is contained in the device.
samui is offline   Reply With Quote