What Are You Doing Besides 3FC?

• Im watching cops, Im also on facebook, checking email, and Im on the healthboards
  • Im watching cops again, Im also on facebook and checking email but here pretty soon Im gonna do the dishes and one hour of walking for today so far and then I'll walk again for another hour after a while
  • Im watching people sing karaoke on youtube
  • I'm killing time until I have to take my husband to the hospital to have a wisdom tooth out.
    So I'm browsing this, watching Youtube and generally catching up.
  • pretending to work
  • Also visiting the Weight Watchers board and watching the news.
  • Besides browsing on 3FC, Im listening to Shinedown on youtube
  • I'm flipping from the webcomic I'm reading, my testing program for class (since I'm sitting in class right now!) Duck Life 4 on Coolmath4kids (it's the only game site that my school will allow), and folding programs for graduation tonight.

All in the day of a life of a Job Corps Business student! lol!
  • I'm watching Bones and on Facebook.
  • Getting ready to move in less than 48 hours, yikes!
  • Hanging out on facebook and a couple of not weight loss related message boards, watching Charmed on netflix, snapchatting and eating watermelon
  • Waiting the the internet news program that hubby and I watch to start.
  • Listening to Chopped and trying to convince myself to go to bed.
  • I'm about due to go and play a game of spades on aol.

And feeling mildly guilty about being such a lazy arse. But i am rather loving it apart from that.

I do need to go and check on my cat who has had a recent ear operation.
  • I'm also available
    - in the online worlds: interpals, some erotic community, windowsforum, paltalk.
    - in the offline worlds: swimming facilities, trains, groceries, on cemeteries and generally outside^^