Corrupt a Wish Game

You're on Page 22 of 25
Go to
  • Granted, you are no longer allergic to anything. You can eat anything you want, sniff anything you want. However, your senses have been extremely dulled--Did somebody leave the stove on??!! What am I asking you for??

I wish I couldn't age any further.
  • Granted: But after you become immortal you enrage the Vampire Clans in your area as they are jealous of your inability to age and that you can go out in the sun, don't have to kill people, and live a almost normal life. In a mad rage, the vampires steal your family and hold them hostage demanding the reasons for your immortality. A new kind of Vampire war begins, the immortals, against the undead. Who will win?

I wish my sister would find a place to live so she could stop living at my fiance and my house.
  • Granted but now her boyfriend moves in. (Don't laugh, this actually happened to me. But it was my brother instead. He moved out and his girlfriend moved in.)

I wish my house was clean.
  • Quote: Granted but now her boyfriend moves in. (Don't laugh, this actually happened to me. But it was my brother instead. He moved out and his girlfriend moved in.)
    Sorry but I did .

Granted, but it was cleaned by a maid who over-did it with bleach and ammonia. Pretty sure the fumes are the reason for your dizzy spells....

I wish I was a professional ballerina.
  • Quote: Granted but now her boyfriend moves in. (Don't laugh, this actually happened to me. But it was my brother instead. He moved out and his girlfriend moved in.)
    Oh my god, how did you wind up saying yes to the girlfriend? Were you friends? How long did that last? Thankfully, she's single, so I don't think I'd actually have to worry.

MarliQQ
    Granted: But then you start seeing a darker self as you begin to take the lead balirina as both the dark swan, and the good swan in Swan Lake. You start seeing things that aren't there, you demand perfection from yourself, in a crazed rage you murder your back up, and then realize, as the curtains drop on your once in a lifetime performance, that you didn't kill anyone, just yourself!

I wish I could get hired an an accountant at a private company and NOT have to deal with a busy season.
  • Wish granted! But you have an obnoxiously rude assistant who drives you nuts!

I wish I could relax more easily!
  • Quote: Oh my god, how did you wind up saying yes to the girlfriend? Were you friends? How long did that last? Thankfully, she's single, so I don't think I'd actually have to worry.
    We were sort of friends and it was only supposed to be a few weeks a month at most. But she didn't pass the bar and had to wait another 6 months to take the bar again, and then it took several months to find a job. In the meantime my brother was living with mother. While he finished up college. The recession was tough.

Quote: I wish I could relax more easily!
    Granted. But you become so good at relaxing that you can't ever get panicked which means that when your house catches fire you don't notice. And you're inside it.

I wish it wasn't so hot.
  • Brothers ex girlfriend, and him with the parents? Sounds... rough. Recession did suck, greatly.

Granted: *Poof* Hello Antarctica! Is that a polar bear?

I wish I was able to focus on studying right now.
  • Quote: I wish I was able to focus on studying right now.
    Granted! You are now able to focus on studying but soon you become hyperfocused, unable to think of anything else. You stop noticing people around you and become zombie like in your hyperfocused state. You win the lottery but can't pull yourself away from your studying to go find your ticket and cash it in. Last anyone heard you had become a fixture in your home, studying but not actually leaving to take the exams. Sad story.

I wish I did not have so much trouble falling asleep at night.
  • Wish granted! But now you sleep for days on end! You miss important meetings and your life is spent in bed!

I wish I didn't lose my keys!
  • Granted, your keys are permanently attached to your hand so you can't ever put them down.

I wish I could eat ice cream everyday without gaining weight.
  • Wish granted but you run out of flavors to try and get bored.

I wish I weren't tired so often.
  • Granted. But now you can't sleep.

I wish I could do a good manicure.
  • Granted. You are so great that you decide to open a Nail Salon. All the customers and success! Trouble is, now you have carpal tunnel syndrome, and respiratory issues from breathing in all the fumes produced from your busy salon.

I wish I had the highest IQ in the world.
  • Wish granted! But you're so smart that you decide to try out for Jeopardy and a real life Sheldon Cooper (Big Bang Theory) is competing also and he beats you, oops!

I wish traveling wasn't such a royal pain!