Corrupt a Wish Game

You're on Page 21 of 25
Go to
  • Wish granted but your new Vice President was your competition in the primaries!

I wish I had less medical issues!
  • Granted but your sudden and "miraculous" recovery causes your family to be skeptical of any future conditions and they label you a hypochondriac.

I wish I could be an Olympic athlete.

• Granted, but you only compete in the "power walking" event and come in dead last.

I wish my laundry was washed, dried, ironed and put away.
  • Quote: I wish my laundry was washed, dried, ironed and put away.
    Granted, but it was performed by an infestation of singing cockroaches!

I wish I could stop procrastinating and finish the article I'm working on.
  • Granted, you finish the article!! But suddenly your computer shuts down, you get a blue screen, oh no your computer won't reboot!!

I want twin boys.
  • Granted, but they will both be born with four fully functional arms and an extreme need to run around and touch things and be crazy!

I wish I could travel this summer
  • Granted, but you will travel without the passport, with huge baggage and with your own feet)
    i wish i could eat everything and never get fat)
  • Granted....you do not get fat but instead you shrink and shrink and shrink til you are 6 inches tall....

I wish I could have a week completely to myself to do whatever I want
  • Granted, but in your absence from work your boss awards a much wanted promotion meant for you, to the new employee.

I wish that I could be an owner of a cool new night club!
  • Wish granted! But you have prostitutes always loitering outside of your new club, and everyone has fake Ids, they're identical to the legit Ids so you're giving away booze that you shouldn't and the cops find out. Now you're in hot water!

I wish my family lived closer to me!
  • Granted, a sudden horrific downturn in the economy cause your entire family to move into your home to survive. Hope you have enough sleeping bags....

I wish I could have two husbands, one that likes to cuddle, talk, and joke--while the other provides me with stability and safety.
  • Wish granted! But you divorce them both...oops!

I wish I wasn't such a tough stick with IVs and blood draws!
  • Granted, but no one can touch you because you will bleed with any type of human contact.

I wish the people in all the Earth were healthy, wealthy, wise, and tolerant.
  • Granted: But then aliens take notice and start abducting people for experiments.

I wish I could just pass all CPA exams this summer.
  • Wish granted! But once you pass, you have a very demanding clientele and boy, do they ever drive you nuts!!

I wish I didn't have so many allergies!