Corrupt a Wish Game

You're on Page 18 of 25
Go to
  • Your wish is my command! However, the original item gets destroyed in the process of cloning, so you only have the fake duplicate left in the box by morning.

I wish I could earn my degree and land my dream career by next Monday.
  • Granted, but your monthly debt payments will be more than your income.

I wish my skin wasn't covered in stretch marks
  • granted, but you have psoriasis all over your body instead. And it itches.

I wish winter was over. Man, I'm sick of the snow.
  • Granted, but summer temps are a humid 90+ and your air conditioner is broken!

I wish I could healthily lose weight on a hershey's chocolate diet.
  • okay, but suddenly chocolate gets very scarce and is about $100 for a candy bar.

i wish i could drink nothing but coffee all day without getting dehydrated.
  • Granted, but now your body will reject anything not made with coffee.

I wish I lived alone
  • Granted, but it is on a desert island and there is no one else there.

I wish my house was clean.
  • granted, but it has expensive-to-fix foundation issues now.

i wish i felt motivated to work out
  • HA! That IS my house! (dirty AND expensive foundation problems) Welcome to my wonderful world.

Granted, but you have to wear workout clothes everywhere you go.

I wish my cousin wasn't dying of cancer. (I don't think he has long to live)
  • granted, but now you have cancer instead. (i'm sorry to hear that. my mother died just 2 years ago at age 38 from bone cancer... but she started out with breast cancer at only 24. needless to say, i am very paranoid and spend lots of time giving myself self-exams in the shower!)

i wish chocolate had 0 calories but still tasted like real chocolate
  • {aww Alyssa ((hugs)) for you. Wow, your mom was so young! I bet you miss her every day. I've had my fair share of cancer scares anyway. Got a prophylactic bilateral mastectomy 2 years ago, then a colon cancer diagnosis. Never had to do any chemo or rads..bonus}

Ok..on to the game...Granted, but chocolate is now more expensive than gold.

I wish I had a personal chef to cook for my family.
  • (zogo: actually i never met her, but i've missed her my entire life </3 i really wanted to meet her one day but fate stole that from me... i'm planning a memorial tattoo for her, which will include a breast cancer awareness ribbon. i also wear breast cancer awareness clothes all the time. but it is quite sad that she died so young, it scares me to think that that could possibly be my future... one reason why i'm trying to quit smoking)

granted, but the chef either undercooks or burns EVERYTHING.

i wish i hated smoking and could quit cigarettes in a heartbeat
  • (@Aly, Keep up with the screening. It saved my life TWICE.)

Granted, but now you are hooked on cigars

I wish my laundry was done
  • (zogo: yeah i know, my grandmother had a lump in her breast, but thankfully it was benign... but that scare also made me a diligent screener.)

granted, but the washer and dryer chewed up your clothes so they all have holes in the bra and crotch areas!

i wish i was the most talented anime artist the world has ever seen.
  • Granted and you become famous. But, you have to live in Japan for the rest of your life and never get to come back to America. (How's your Japanese?)

I wish I had a new car