Threadkiller 25

You're on Page 1 of 34
Go to
  • Threadkiller lives on. Long live Threadkiller !
  • Yay!!!
  • And the New Car got the first post !
  • I was 25 once...make that twice! and then some....

is it right to start a new threadkiller when the old one is still breathing?

Please post copy of the RULES...

I seem to have lost mine....
  • Quote: I was 25 once...make that twice! and then some....

is it right to start a new threadkiller when the old one is still breathing?

Please post copy of the RULES...

I seem to have lost mine....
    Threadkiller gave up earlier this afternoon and I was very afraid Gary would have the last post, Operator could never live with that .
  • Quote: Threadkiller gave up earlier this afternoon and I was very afraid Gary would have the last post, Operator could never live with that .
    I AM DISGUSTED!! at the above remark...leaving me no choice but to tell one and all....

STOP POSTING HERE!

we do have rules you know
  • So, I'm just about moved back home, getting my CDL straightened out and applying for jobs. Anyhooooooo, a couple of them involve welding(I've done a bit of it in the past and really liked it), so I'm at this mini-trade show and I see a welding helmet. It is done up like the bomber flyers in WWII did with the shapely little hottie on the nose of the plane and the name Arc Angel. Soooooo, if I do go into welding I think I'm gonna change my online identity to ArcAngel. Whatcha think, huh huh, whatchall think of that???
  • Quote: So, I'm just about moved back home, getting my CDL straightened out and applying for jobs. Anyhooooooo, a couple of them involve welding(I've done a bit of it in the past and really liked it), so I'm at this mini-trade show and I see a welding helmet. It is done up like the bomber flyers in WWII did with the shapely little hottie on the nose of the plane and the name Arc Angel. Soooooo, if I do go into welding I think I'm gonna change my online identity to ArcAngel. Whatcha think, huh huh, whatchall think of that???
    I'm thinking, I'm thinking.....
  • Quote:

STOP POSTING HERE!
    Pay no attention to this poster, he is really quite harmless.
  • Angel in your name?

Might the heavens split asunder?
  • I stop lurking here for a few hours...and LOOK WHAT HAPPENED! Congrats to Bargoo for being #500!
  • Sheesh! I missed the finish. And the thread got OVER 500!

Operator, go for the name change. Let me know and I'll do it for you.
  • helll-oooooo

doesn't anyone listen to me?
  • Quote: helll-oooooo

doesn't anyone listen to me?
    We listen we just don't pay any attention.
  • Quote: We listen we just don't pay any attention.
    Well, fine then. Please send me my check and I will leave you all alone...until then.....you can assume this is a threat!