3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Games (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/games-233/)
-   -   Threadkiller 25 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/games/238263-threadkiller-25-a.html)

EZMONEY 08-09-2011 06:56 PM

I am Ruth...thank you

My mood was a lttle sour on a combination of wall street blues...future work and a $2,800 knee operation for one of my goldens....

Hope your possible new home is just right for you Bargoo!

Stepping Out 08-09-2011 09:39 PM

I can understand Gary. We just replaced the engine in our only vehicle to the tune of $2800, and we're still having problems (thermostat & coolant hose) :mad: Just a series of attacks from the enemy :devil: I'm sorry to hear about your dog. :hug:

Karen31 08-09-2011 11:18 PM

Gary, so sorry to hear about your "Golden" Please keep us updated on how things are going.

Ruthxxx 08-10-2011 06:45 AM

Gary, I've been there with my furries and completely understand how the rest of the worries pile up. I'm trying hard not to watch the market.

Today I officially become an old lady when I get two hearing aids fitted. Grrrr! Now I'll have to listen to people when they blether on and on.

EZMONEY 08-10-2011 08:29 AM

Thanks Ladies for the well wishes for Reba. The hard part will be trying to keep her crated for the better part of 3 months I 'spose. She is almost 8 and we feel too young to treat with just pain meds....we are hoping she lives to the high end of her age bracket of course and that would be a long time on pain medication and of course does not fix the torn ligament.

Can you hear me now?...Ruth?

Be good

bargoo 08-11-2011 09:14 AM

Good morning everybody ...where is everybody ?

EZMONEY 08-11-2011 07:53 PM

I had to work today....

Ruthxxx 08-12-2011 07:00 AM

Yes, I can hear you although I don't get the little plugs until next week. Too bad you had to work, Gary, but I notice you had enough energy to make a bunch of posts that knocked poor Threadkiller onto page 2!

As of tomorrow noon, I'll have four dogs in this house for a week. Anybody want one? I'll have a terrier mix, a Portuguese Water Dog, a tall beagle type and a Tsvetnaya Bolonka.

EZMONEY 08-12-2011 08:59 AM

OH NO! Ruth....lol...we have 3 right now as we are dog sitting my step-d's until Monday...my 2, although fine with him when he comes to visit are really PO'd that he has been staying!

Yep...I had time last night during the football game commercials and halftime to play games while Angie taught yoga at church....

she already had dinner made for us when I got home...yipee!

short day at work today...but the GRANDbaby sitting!!!

bargoo 08-12-2011 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruthxxx (Post 3986479)
Yes, I can hear you although I don't get the little plugs until next week. Too bad you had to work, Gary, but I notice you had enough energy to make a bunch of posts that knocked poor Threadkiller onto page 2!

As of tomorrow noon, I'll have four dogs in this house for a week. Anybody want one? I'll have a terrier mix, a Portuguese Water Dog, a tall beagle type and a Tsvetnaya Bolonka.

What in the heck is a Tsevtnaya Bolonka ?

Ruthxxx 08-12-2011 01:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
It's a little dog similar to a Bichon but dark. They were developed in Russia as gifts to the nobility. Great little dogs that run about ten pounds but are sturdy, unlike some little dogs that are fragile.

EZMONEY 08-12-2011 06:01 PM

My step-d's dog is an Austrailian shepherd...he keeps rounding Angie and I, Reba and Rylee up......

we are all in a circle around the computer right now....allowing me time to post....

Ruthxxx 08-12-2011 06:29 PM

Jazz, being Russian, is wearing a velvet robe and drinking vodka on my velvet couch. Mazurkas are next after he finished his caviar.
Ваше здоровье!

EZMONEY 08-13-2011 08:41 AM

Babysat that GRANDdaughter last night for a few hours.....

those 2 mutts of mine and the daughter's sure were jealous...

not sure who's the bigger baby(ies)....

bargoo 08-14-2011 08:35 AM

OK where is everybody ? It's another day in which to excel !