Threadkiller 22

You're on Page 7 of 34
Go to
  • Quote:
    Quote: . . .
    Rule 4 - We remember that only one of us is certified by the Government of the United States of America to do things for which the rest of us would spend the rest of our days in the slammer. Do not p*ss off that person.
    . . .

Huh?
    <sigh> need some catch up here. You see, da Operator is a certified explosives expert. Blows up mountains so that BIG cranes can drop the boulders into BIG trucks which carry them away to be pound into dust from which precious metals, e.g. copper, are leeched out by acids. She also drives the BIG trucks.
  • With all the things Operator does, I'm surprised that she can squeeze out a break to post here. Hiya, Op!

My informal interview was on the 6th, it's lookin' good, but I won't know for a while.

Cathy, .
  • Zan! Please don't be gone so long! I get too too worried!
  • Operator is missed since she got so darn busy with a new job and going to college .
  • I was a blaster. Right now, I'm just a humble, little ol' STRAIGHT "A" student. Just took the Algebra final today. What an ordeal, but I somehow managed to keep my 4.0 GPA going while working nights!!! My X is talking to the folks at his mine and I may be going back into my favorite field and going back home. I hope, I hope, I hope. I freaking HATE Utah!!!

Welp. I gonna go ta da bed now. BTW, Bill, since I know you love big boy(and girl, in my case) toys. Check out the X's machine. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIAgYXQA4L0 That is his actual machine. I ran it for about 15 minutes once. Maybe, someday, I can become the #1 DragQueen in Wyoming.
  • Oh, and for the newbs, this is what I love to do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_3sO-C8DEM

But, I preferred to listen to "Thunder Struck" when I was doing it.

• I'll be back later...got ta get to clicking!
  • I'll click to that!
  • Been gone all day doing stuff for my 83 year old aunt...even though she doesn't want me to...the court says I now have to!! And I don't mind doing it...just too bad she is so stubborn that it had to come to this!
  • Quote: Been gone all day doing stuff for my 83 year old aunt...even though she doesn't want me to...the court says I now have to!! And I don't mind doing it...just too bad she is so stubborn that it had to come to this!
    Stubborn ? Maybe she doesn't want to give up her independance.
  • Christmas is a time when everybody wants his past forgotten and his present remembered. What I don't like about office Christmas parties is looking for a job the next day.
    - Phyllis Diller
  • Cathy, your aunt has over ten years on me but I can relate! I'll be just as stubborn.

Ffffffreezing out there. The dogs want their paws held when they come in. They are also getting up a petition for an indoor potty.
  • Went from days of warm/hot sunshine to fog/cool with rain on the way...

and that ends my weather report for today...
  • it's starting to drizzle....