3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Games (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/games-233/)
-   -   Threadkiller 21: Cheers! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/games/213022-threadkiller-21-cheers.html)

WebRover 10-17-2010 02:08 PM

Sunday afternoon. Errands done. Dinner planned. Enough laundry done. Walked 5 days this week. I think I get some down time. :-)

Ruthxxx 10-18-2010 06:36 AM

Good Monday Morning! My dishwasher has sprung a leak! :(

zanheltangia 10-18-2010 10:58 AM

Oh Noes, Ruth! :eek:

bargoo 10-18-2010 01:41 PM

I gave up on my computer , it was soooo sloooow and the letter o was stuck causing much aggravation. I ordered a new computer this morning. gee they make it easy to get a new one, you don't even have to leave the house, or get dressed or have any money and it is on the way.

zanheltangia 10-18-2010 03:08 PM

Online shopping is SOOOOOOO DANGEROUS... :eek:

It's like just sitting there on the 'Net, and the wallet is like right there just a few steps away, and magically there is stuff arriving in the mail... And all of a sudden, poof, nothing in the bank account :fr:!

:lol3: :devil:

Grats on the new computer, Bargoo!

bargoo 10-18-2010 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zanheltangia (Post 3527191)
Online shopping is SOOOOOOO DANGEROUS... :eek:

It's like just sitting there on the 'Net, and the wallet is like right there just a few steps away, and magically there is stuff arriving in the mail... And all of a sudden, poof, nothing in the bank account :fr:!

:lol3: :devil:

Grats on the new computer, Bargoo!

I have been really good about not using credit cards and have worked at getting the balance down, but I consider this an emergency.I don't know how I would get along without a computer. I don't even have a typewriter, I gave that away when I got a computer.

Ruthxxx 10-19-2010 08:13 AM

Yes, online shopping is scary! I am addicted to ordering quilting fabrics and then can't remember what I've ordered or what I wanted it for.
Never end a sentence with a preposition, Ruthie.

cathydoe 10-19-2010 10:25 AM

Speaking of prepositions...I wonder if I will ever get the "who" and "whom" correct?

zanheltangia 10-19-2010 01:02 PM

Grats, Bargoo! Yeah, computers are a need nowadays. So I understand ;). Typewriters are EVIL! I still used one two years back when my computer program went on the fritz at work, so awkward!

Heck, I've been too good with my small credit card, I got denied a car loan the weekend before last because I didn't have a huge credit history! :rolleyes: That's what I get for having parents that freaked me out about credit cards at a young age. :lol3:

Grammar Girl to the Rescue!:
Like whom, the pronoun him ends with m. When you're trying to decide whether to use who or whom, ask yourself if the answer to the question would be he or him. That's the trick: if you can answer the question being asked with him, then use whom, and it's easy to remember because they both end with m.

Operator265 10-19-2010 02:25 PM

Crud! First June Cleaver and now Mr. Cunningham(Happy Days) is gone. I'm bummed.

zanheltangia 10-19-2010 04:01 PM

Oh Noes! (Runs off to google, :o)

BillBlueEyes 10-19-2010 04:34 PM

Another option is to simply avoid reading the obituaries.

I've never had a positive thought when reading them.

zanheltangia 10-19-2010 06:01 PM

Yeah, but on the 'Net that can be hard to avoid, Bill.

zanheltangia 10-19-2010 06:02 PM

Wow. The pirates are really kickin' the ninjas' butts.

bargoo 10-19-2010 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BillBlueEyes (Post 3528974)
Another option is to simply avoid reading the obituaries.

I've never had a positive thought when reading them.

I think you have a good point, but I admit I check the obits everyday to see if my name is there, so far I haven't seen it.