Threadkiller Turns Twenty !

You're on Page 2 of 34
Go to
  • Quote: ˙˙˙˙ʇıq ɐ dn sƃuıɥʇ ǝʞɐɥs llıʍ sıɥʇ ǝqʎɐɯ˙˙˙ ʎɐpoʇ ǝɹǝɥ uı ʇǝınb lnɟʍɐ
    Will you Australian posters kindly remember to use your text flip for those of us who aren't upside down?
  • Umm ...I'm in Missouri.... I just think upside sometimes and forget to turn it around before I type....
  • Oyi, I don't stay up after 10:30pm on a work night... unless I'm reading, then I'll be up until 2AM. HA!
  • Quote: I'm confused....
    you're confused?

what about us?
  • Quote: Since Gary is collecting the dues I believe it will be his responsibility to pay for the funeral.
    As long as it's a cremation...I think I have a match somewhere from my smoking days.....
  • I can't believe this series of threads has made it to TWENTY. That makes this the (19 x 500) + 21 = 9521st official Threadkiller post. (Not counting any posts of the undead threads, of course!)
  • Bet you wish you would have patented it dont'cha WEB!?
  • Are you sure it is 20? I think someone counted wrong more than one time.
  • 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, 543, 3, 67, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20!

Yup, there's some odd numbering in there alright!
  • Quote: I can't believe this series of threads has made it to TWENTY. That makes this the (19 x 500) + 21 = 9521st official Threadkiller post. (Not counting any posts of the undead threads, of course!)

Wow, that was very analytical.

I too understand higher mathematics...

• Don't worry about not having a match, Gary. I haven't had a match since Wonder Woman died.
  • Wonder Woman...what a pair
  • Wonder Woman is dead?
  • Wonder Woman couldn't keep up.